Managerless Bayern

[quote=“kermit, post:20, topic:129859”]

chelsea will not be able to keep up na hio midfield ya citeh.
naona mancity ikishinda 2-1
[/QUOTE
Defence ya city ikipata mtu wa kuifungua itafunguka sana[/QUOTE]

Mtu aambie David Moyes atume CV kwa Bayern Munich .

Imagine if Arsenal fire Wenger and Ancelotti aletwe .

When Pep was buying players all over , people thought he was stupid , Aguero and Mendy will be missed but they have more than enough and capable squad members .

Itabidi sasa nitafute striker mwingine kule fantasy. Kwanza hiyo injury ya cruciate imenibamba sana…sasa debruyne apate yake city ianze kushuka.

Hio number ya De Bruyne ina watu kadhaa, hawawezi kuwa affected vile. Though he is crucial.

Debruyne hucheza game kama zote. He is very crucial to the team.

With Hagwero sick watawesa kweri

Hehe reading your posts I must say that one of you could be able to become Ancelotti’s follower;)… Should I assist you in making contact with Rummenigge or Hoeness?:smiley:

ma’am, did you mean successor by any chance? if yes, i’d be eternally grateful. pass the 2 esteemed gentlemen my email: meffiwewe(at)opus.com

mumesahau hazad amerudi na mwoto like a nonsense kwanza hio game ya atletico ni kama alikuwa na kichaa. braza alikuwa akinyonga watu kunyonga naona pale otamwenda akifanyishwa theatrics mpaka aombe sub.

You may be right regarding successor : follower, but for me as a non-native English speaker it is not so important to use this or that term. Talk in my language and we will see who is the best.:wink: By the way, who can guarantee that you won’t be a follower, but a successor?

It will take some time till one of the two will contact you as they first have to decide about two or three rivals, so be patient.:smiley: