Manchester city vs Manchester United

Pep is a narcissistic guy he will lose his shit today… City/guadiola era is over go watch/read former juve coach allegri latest interview utajua mbona pep is struggling

Stones nje 9 months kama mimba. TOJ hawa maghasia Wana maliza namba 5.

Pep [SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]Fraudiola[/SIZE]

That’s why alihepa Barca juu alikuwa team knew he style and could have pocked holes in his system. Under scrutiny hii ghasia huhepa.

Such a class act from man city fans. Throwing objects at Fred

wan bissaka an absolute beast, and we all love mc-saucy-sauce.

Injuries have robbed man u of form, we need the consistency

THE REDS ni Liverpool FC boss. Manchester United ni Red Devils

I’ve always wondered how he operates his team, because pep doesn’t use defensive midfielders but he always buys wingers and attacking midfielders every window

"with an impressive start to the League and a streak of 32+ games undefeated Liverpool looked like they were running away with the title to the surprise of many Liverpool blew a 14 point lead to give Manchester city their 3rd consecutive Premier league title and pep Guardiola’s double 3peat ( Both league cup and pre mier league) England trophy Making it the greatest comeback in the history of football ".

You couldn’t write a script like this

Fernandinho is a defensive midfielder, at Barca he had Busquets and Bayern had Javi Martinez or Kimmich. Plus his teams typically hog possession for more than 60% of the game, they play high up the pitch which leaves very little space for opponents to pass the bail and they press for the ball like little demons

Manchester united s win showed the end of tiki taka siku hizi counter attacking football is impressive

I didn’t watch yesterday’s game, but city always depends on two guys as their last men, that is walker with his pace & fernadinho, so in my eyes fernadinho is playing a defenders role in that city team, with his occasional flying tackles in midfield

Arsenal are under pressure to perform today ama wabaki page ya pili kwa EPL table.

Watakamua nyoka.
Ama uaonaje @Uwesmakei?

Game yetu Ni kesho , ghassia wewe

At 19 points nyinyi Ni teenagers

Away??

Tema hayo mate NV. Humbwer wewe