Manchester city

@grandpa sema tu ukweli, ulikuwa fan wa Arsenal. Usikatae, tutaelewa. Hata beshte yanhu alichoka na arsenal na akahamia City

hehehe so Arsenal ikirudi form next season wanaterminate loan contract wanarudi Arsenal??

Of course they would considering the Etihad has a larger capacity than both Stamford & Anfield

Arsenal imepatia fans wengi alcers:D:D

ukitaka kujua a true fan of city mwambie a-name 5 first team players before the sheikhs money came in…akifanya ivo without gugu he is legit otherwise izi zingine ni viruka njia.(btw mi naweza and i’m not a city fan just a premier league fan)

Name 5 Bolton players before the Sheikhs money came in

I’m also a Man City supporter

How old are you?

i have no idea :D:D:D

Laurie Barnett,Herbert Burgess,Jack Dyson hao ni magwiji wa Man City from the mid 1900s, the point is its never too early or too late to start supporting a football team ata wewe taja watu tano who played for your team AFC in the 70s

Hata Jay Jay Okocha?

What does age have to do with anything? I was a man utd supporter for over 20 years

oh yeah now i remember. seems like decades ago.

Mancity and Chelsea fans are usually younger. Arsenal fans are usually older

I guess ni vile Wenger ni mzee so the older people relate more with him and his tactics, a vast majority if football coaches worldwide are quite young

Nope, depends on when you started supporting epl. Assuming you are 13 in 2018 and the hottest clubs are Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea then we have minor teams like Liverpool/Tottenham/Arsenal. Which would you support?

Now imagine the same in 2001 when we had Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool…

Thats true young guys wanapata Man city na Chelsea zikingaara so they automatically support them, lakini the older fans wanakumbuka akina Arsenal na Liverpool in their glory days

Fvck city and PayPal baldiOiLa fvckin cheque book manager yaani in one transfer window ana spend,more than sir alex ever did in his reign as utd manager…alafu fala ana mcompare na saf wtf !!!compare him if he ever coaches a limited team ala spurs ,Liverpool & ati sanchez ni mzee ,hii ni ile story ya zabibu na sungura he chose utd over >>>>city nw fvck ffp city & psg how are others clubs supposed to compete with state run clubs fvckkkkkkkkk!!!

Thank you for that profanity filled rant that nobody cares about sasa enda upanguswe mafi halafu ulale

Do you need an extra shovel for all that salt mate?

By the time of acquiring Sanchez, the deal fell through because Sane was still fit and playing. Obviously now, that is not the case and he will be out for more than 6 weeks. But if you’re going to sit there and say you can’t understand the impetus behind why City’s desire to sign a winger has changed, then you’re just being disingenuous.

I can see why the coach may suddenly be panicking a bit about attacking depth given that we are challenging on all four fronts and close to favorite to win all of them. To quote Pep, “When you are trying to handle four competitions and such a lot of fixtures you either have to be lucky with injuries or have 22 top players to compete,” the City manager said.

I get that city spends a lot and that makes people angry but City needs another forward to complete in 4 competitions, 2 forwards cant play every single match.

Here is the cost of acquiring Sanchez

As for the math about costs, let’s see. According to many reports, here is Sanchez’s total of £180m deal:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/alexis-sanchez-transfer-news-manchester-united-latest-mkhitaryan-contract-deal-done-a8165426.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/17/alexis-sanchez-agrees-four-year-manchester-united-contract-arsenal/
which, according to BBC, includes his £14m/yr salary after tax, sign on fees, what Arsenal gets and so forth:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42697836

With a little less investment, we have been able to acquire younger players whose value appreciates more and will at least service the club for longer. Either way, it is working out for us