MANCHESTER DERBY

Glory glory man united glory glory man and the reds go marching on…

spoke too soon but I still hold the view mourihnos defensive style is not a good suit for us.
Naona Liverpool wakikamua mtu nxt wk,pia Tottenham .

Man City could have had five in the first half but Pogba was excellent today and Sanchez still needs to do more to justify his position in the team.

Mhh what about now should he be fired

carrick anafanya kazi msuuri

[ATTACH=full]165593[/ATTACH]

We won but Man United should not play like underdogs with a lineup featuring Pogba, Sanchez, Lingard and Lukaku, the second half proved Mou is holding the players back, he needs to free them up

There is nothing to write about man utd. Its all about bragging. Borinho ferk off

Defensive game should end with the kid of team played plus the formation.

hi

Filipo is Madilu system’s song.

@denis young what went down…trying to catch up as I was in hosi all day. 3 words will do it for me. Be careful how you word them as I am a Mancity supporter just to annoy your team. Thengiu.

[MEDIA=twitter]982685279743037440[/MEDIA]

:D:D:D:D:D:D
[MEDIA=twitter]982688908583587840[/MEDIA]

Mr Black has given you the key reason why Mourihno needs to go.After spending close to 600 million pounds building that squad we shouldn’t be cowering in 2 banks of four. Let the stallions gallop,we have enough quality to beat anyone.

City was :meffi::meffi::meffi:

Babes kwani you were hospitalized after that massive comeback. Pia najua roho inaumia mkiwa pale europa league.

I was sure that Chelsea would dislodge you from that position by the end of the season. You also know I am a ManCity sympathiser just to spite ManUseless so things are not looking good from where I am sat. Do not even mention Europa manenos:mad:. Kuna mtu atapewa P60 by our Russian Oligarch at the end of the season. Wacha tuchape WestHam this afternoon but that is no consolation is it now?.
I was hospitalized for a different reason although I could still see the dismal performance on the screen as I waited around for different tests making my condition worse. Think I told you I landed on my ankle like a sack of warus on the treadmill a while back? it turns out it is broken after a million xrays. So will be hobbling around in a cast for an effing 6 weeks:mad:so please be nice. I am hurting so on strong painkillers and have to inject myself daily for the entire period and oh…noooo no akoho:mad:. Now I know how footballers feel when badly injured.
Try sending me a get well message to stick on the cast?