MANCHESTER UNITED VS SEVILLA

Apana sahau Mejja general @denis young PWEGEGEGEEGEEE

Just for @denis young and @Tommy Lee Sparta and @wildfrank . I love you boys but here we go…Oooooooooouch. Marching on to a hole orchestrated by the execution their noisy neighbors are dishing. I like. Que sera sera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM

pwegegegegeggeegege @denis young ita ile umbwa ya jubileee development ilete analysis . umbwa nyinyi .

Sanchez Who?

huezi waona kwa huu uzi…Nitalala vizuri sana leo

Mourinho is past it, we aren’t going anywhere with he should be sacked less we be scrapping for top 4 for the rest of his contract

Apana sahau @wildfrank Alisema Sanchez anaeza beba team on his own…sasa sijui kama ilikuwa kwa mfuko au kuwabeba ujinga [ATTACH=full]162296[/ATTACH]

Sanchez hakuna kazi siku.Anacheza 90 but hasaidii team.

Kwanza venye tuliimbiwa Sanchez kubeba team yote [ATTACH=full]162297[/ATTACH][ATTACH]162297[/ATTACH][ATTACH]162297[/ATTACH][ATTACH]162297[/ATTACH]

afadhali hio umbwa Sanchez akiwa Arsenal alikuwa anafunga hata tukinyoroshwa , Manu hata bao moja ni shida , jinga kabisaaaaa .

Nimemwita na hakuji…Ile kujichocha mafans wa Manure hukuwa nayo iko on a level of its own

Ile game ya weekend the ref was too lenient towards United. The weaknesses didn’t take too long before they were exposed.

Wataunda uzi kesho Arsenal ikikamuliwa na Gatusso, i’ve noted that Away teams are performing way better…

PWEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGGEGEGEGEGEGEG TEARS OF JOY

Kuna watu watajinyonga leo kama mtu ya lami na mijengo plus 90 million for Pogba is a bargain o_O

Honestly with the pathetic performance that has been witnessed with Sevilla, i didn’t expect a single goal from them, leave alone kubwaga domo domo fc…

I remember them saying they got the better deal…

HuhuhuhuhhahahahahPwegegegegegee

Ya chelsea najua itawekwa 7:30 asubuhi

They did, but i think too much money went into his head, now he thinks he’s Messi and Ronaldo combined…

but ii kiburi ya Mourniho itamcost sana…How on earth do you start Fellaini over Pogba??Ama ni siku ya nyani ikifika??