Manchester United

What do you mean I don’t talk gay

When you give Man Utd and Arsenal a chance to play in Champions League next season
[ATTACH=full]234647[/ATTACH]

Dalot, baily and lindelof have really impresed me, united is a team of so many talented players but something is missing in that equation i really can not point a finger at what it is. @denis young

‘You couldn’t write a script like this’
:):slight_smile:

What about calamity Jones and mediocre smallings.

OGS should crack the whip smalling,Jones,Ashley old young,matic,lugwetee,Fred should be shown the door. He should promote the youngsters akina Pereira, greenwood,Tahiti Chong

I once said it was a fluke that Man u won some games under OLe and since they have run out of luck ole is totally exposed. That guy is far way behind to be a professional coach, he is just gambling with his tactics he should just be kicked out of man u to a small team in League 1 aende ajifunze coaching huko.

Anyway mzito klop na LFC hatuna stress tunachafua team zote okombe ni yetu this round

I actually think we should keep fred and matic they are special players and sell the rest that you mentioned. The glazer family should provide him with an unlimited financial war chest in order to rebuild the team in a way he deems suits his style of football and yes he should defintely promote the young players.

Matic aendee Mctominay apewe hio namba asap. We need wingers na striker wakutegemewa. Lukaku should change career anze kucheza rugby roho Safi. Huko ndio watu wanatumia nguvu kushinda akili.

Inakaa kama wewe umevuka daraja kabla hata huja fika, this is sports anything can happen you guys could end up choking just like last seasons champions league final sonfor now its better utulize boli my fren.

Poa man. Lets hope we get back to winning ways once again after this L.

Lakini I would like man city to whip us on Wednesday ndio our eternal enemies waoneeee ligi viusasa.

That guy is a fraud 5 streak of losses, the quicker you accept that the better ole matope:D:D

I might also start rooting for city juu huyu jamaa @Condor anabonga mbaya sana.

Wednesday niko nyuma yenu nataka clean sheet ya 3 goals

Hapo ni 6-2 courtesy of citizen

Hii sasa itakuwa situation.

Sitaki Liverpool washinde league na pia sitaki kuona city wakipata quadriple pia. Hiyo sasa ni situation.

Quadruple ishawatoka.

City inachomoka na CARLING CUP PEKEEE hata afadhali Arsenali tunachukua Europa