@Manki Kuja hapa

Then stop putting offensive images of Him… ION kucha yangu inavunjika sijui nitumie superglue

1 Like

Don’t use superglue. Jesus will heal it…Trust me he’s a healer
[ATTACH=full]7197[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

And

Why is it that when am typing a reply, mostly happens when using phone, the cursor, suddenly shifts from the top to the bottom like you see here. And I see it a lot on other people’s replies, not mine alone.

Always wait until the reply you’re quoting has loaded fully. Don’t start typing immediately the page opens.

People people lets exercise reason…it is not wise to speak ill of something you dont fully understand.it is okay to question but some statements are in bad taste especially if some dieties are regarded highly.

1 Like

Didnt expect such from you…bt anyway

1 Like

Lets respect what others believe as long as no one is forcing ‘it’ down ur throat…
I believe in Jesus.

1 Like

Yeah Yeah Yeah but i haven’t stated anything false. Why dont you explain to us who dont understand? Instead you jump on the defensive and claim we are speaking ill of your religion… Were it Islam, you would happily join the debate Hehe
@Purr_27, today i haven’t mocked you . it was just a question i had in mind. Anyway, just pray for the Holy Ghost fire like in Nigerian movies and your nail will be healed

1 Like

Christians are the worst in explaining their faith. You obviously don’t know anything about him except going to dance on Sunday… At least @mayekeke tries

2 Likes

I dnt get why Atheists and non believers , feel the need to mock christians …its like thts their ultimate goal…you dont see this in muslims or budhists they atleast have respect …

Well thts life thou

2 Likes

Personally and I speak for a few non believers, we don’t mock but when we see something that is based on total illogical assumption/s, we go out and discuss it.

4 Likes

N why should we explain our faith…we dnt ask you to explain ur non believing

1 Like

Yeah…they chop off your head.

So abt the nail was discussing it…anyway imeisha

hehe kuja polepole na watu ya jehova

1 Like

Finally! Someone with a decent trial of an explanation . we need to interact and learn more about diverse cultures /faiths… not stuffing your ears with cotton and shouting you don’t have to explain

[ATTACH=full]7219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]7220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]7221[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]7222[/ATTACH]