Mans upayuka "Riwe Riwaro Ruto 2022" na kazi niku hawk food kwa offisi za watu

Khasia

Incase u missed the memo vitu kama hizo huwa hazini affect :D:D:D

Man is serving food to office workers and buying plots here and there. 20 years down the line kuna wale watatoka majuu na magoti yameisha, au ndani ya jeneza la mchango.

We have seen this skit over and over again

Wengine wanakuwa magrandpa pale majuu na day in day out ni Trump this Trump that (Whining about a president who is not their own). Meanwhile their agemates walirudi Kenya kitambo after investing pale Kenya while still in America…Sai they are sending thier grand children to America. Let that sink in, Wewe tutakuona kwa Tv ati a homeless kenyan grandpa who lives in the streets of America after spending more than 40yrs in America. He has no money to fly him back home.

Actually there’s nothing wrong with hawking.

Unlike you, I am in Nairobi right now chilling on a balcony after a hard day’s work.

In a week I’ll be in the EU (left Drumpfland 2.5 decades ago!), and back in Nairobi by 10/4 as you regale us with grainy photos of the grimy backstreets of Deutschland and boast of bedding fat Nazi maidens who lacked money for the orthodontist.

@Nastybread maliza hii khasia … TOJ

A poor man should not voice his opinion on politics. A poor man should not enjoy the luxury of having sex. Io ndo hurudisha kenya nyuma

You can disagree with the man for his political leaning, but he is earning a honest living. Hatuwezi kuwa wote immigrants. I’m glad the commenters above called you out on your bull.

Jobless aje? He makes more than some guys seated in offices from 8-5