Manze Mpamba anafanya this man vibaya. Ati amevaa Combat.

Kwanza pamba mwenyewe is in the wrong attire. Anafaa kuwa amevaa hivi

[ATTACH=full]227754[/ATTACH]

U may hate bonny bcoz of your political affiliation or personal reasons but if u watch that video u will change yr mind. That dude with a “combat” t-sho was bn harassed and his kids looked scared.

Imagine jamaa ameshika watoi wake mikono alafu makarao watatu wamemzunguka. Bonny alikuja in defense of the kids kwanza. Anyway tafuta video before u judge . Ndio sometimes Bonny overreacts but this time he did the right thing.

Hizo umbwa zinafaa ziende nyumbani hakuna kazi zinafanya. zimejaa njiani as if expired driving licences are kenyas biggest problem.

Section 382 and 384 of the Penal Code and Section 101 (1) of the National police Service Act and Section 279 of the Kenya Defence Forces Act CAP 25 will sort out any person wearing Combat gear. Imprisonment is 1 year…but these are archaic laws that we should do away with…

wewe ndiye huwezi elewa mwanajeshi huvaa combat kwa nini,uwanajeshi ama upolisi sio kama kuosha tunyanye ,

Singo Matha Slayer weka screenshot tusome

you mean stilettos? wewe kweli ni pure breed.

The law should specify what sort of camo is illegal, I don’t think any kenyan forces wear snow camo,

:D:D:D:Dhujasahau

1. Unauthorised use of and dealing in uniform, decorations, etc.
    (1) A person who—
    (a) without authority, uses or wears any service decoration, uniform, or
    any badge, insignia of rank, wound stripe or emblem supplied or
    authorized by the President or the Defence Council;
    (b) uses or wears any uniform, decoration, badge, insignia of rank, wound
    stripe or emblem so nearly resembling any service decoration or
    any badge, insignia of rank, wound stripe or emblem supplied or
    authorised, as to be calculated to deceive

(c) falsely represents himself or herself to be a person who is or has been
entitled to use or wear any service uniform, decoration or any badge,
insignia of rank, wound stripe or emblem supplied or authorized as; or
(d) purchases or takes in pawn any service uniform, decoration awarded
to any member of the Defence Forces, or solicits or procures any
person to sell or pledge any such decoration, or acts for any person
in the sale or pledging thereof,
commits an offence under this section and shall be liable, on conviction by a civil
court, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year.
(2) Despite provisions under subsection (1)(a), (b) and (c), a person shall not
be prohibited from wearing brooches or ornaments representing service badges.
[ATTACH=full]227780[/ATTACH]

Jamaa was veeery innocent na alikua anahangaishwa ki maandazi

Mukubwa section 101 of the national police act and section 279 of kdf act soma vizuri na ulete majibu

Young man their is a documentary about alshabaab who had donned on military fatigue and managed to access into a hotel in Mogadishu,the damage was unthinkable and the same may happen in Kenya kwanza huko isiolo is a time bomb,mark this reply for future reference.

pull sheet…it’s good to admit that security in kenya is mathogothanio. hio section in regards to military or police fatigue, does it apply to kenya uniform? if yes then it makes sense,if no, whats the police/army uniform of uzbekistan? or mongolia for that matter? i can wear NYPD uniform bila logos and no would know,clearly there’s a flaw in the restiction .So where does the buck stop?..enda ulete majibu;)

It will be an uphill task for the police to prove that what the man has resembles service uniform. Atafute lawyer mzuri.

Have you taken time to read this two sections , the best thing is that they be ammended if you think they’re oppressive.

Am talking with regard to the two clauses on military fatigues and feel the law refers to Kenyan military fatigues and police impersonation. Resemblance to US Military fatigue is an exception to the rule. Do armies from other countries patrol other countries unless on special missions?

I’m quoting section 101 of the national police act and section 279 of kdf not pamba’s constitution but my last sentence on my earlier reply bookmark it coz i will revisit it .

Dude there is nothing special about being in the army …wewe tu ni mtu wa mkono for politicians …
i celebrate everytime terrorists & soldiers die…

Alafu to akina @pamba , policemen feel like they are above the law &
everytime thugs & police are killed , i celebrate too…

i’m a meffi lawyer but to what,who,where does this code apply? Kenya uniform ,ama world army and police? It states in Part XII section b of 1 “pretends to be a police”…of which country?

this is fiji police…yeah…is this illegal in kenya? :D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]227829[/ATTACH]

hio sheria ni vumbistan pekee,watu wanashikwa inje na impersonating officers in track suits.It makes sense kama inasema"KENYA POLICE/ARMY UNIFORM" just for clarification.The guy arrested for wearing such was unwarranted,hio fatigue hata sijui jeshi gani huvaa.anyway kama D material inasema watu wasivae,you cannot argue with that:D:D:D:D

hio hauwezi elewa,hio ni kiatu ya wazito,genuine dickens brand