Maombi Yenu Imeskikaa; Taj Mall is Going Down

Eastlands is crowded iseehh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVNM8N-QnZw

Wanaomba wabomolewe… ili walipwe pia!

These are the fruits of behemoth handshake. … let them keep shaking hands .hope they shake hands on Weston hotel too

Depends on how they got the riches. Some of these people have gotten their riches through other people’s blood and sweat. So will blood and sweat claim it back.

Example ,the illegally acquired fire station that sonko repossessed juzi, do you know how many people died because no ambulance would reach people in that area on time since it had to leave cbd and by the time it reaches place of emergency the person has already died? Yet someone had erected a car dealership on that ground? This is what I’m talking of.

nitawekerea ka quarter kazi ikianza

First of all, that was not an accusation; it was a comment. Secondly the vehement denial actually proves my point. Why did you assume I was referring to @Radical Kisii?

I can vouch to the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get stinking rich in Kenya without breaking the law. If you accept that premise, glee is acceptable. But you know how humans are; put different people there and they’ll do the same thing (stealing).

You should see it as a good start to restore law and order . Hapo kwenu usa you guys respect the rule of the law. I was a student there years back and I’m sure you would want the same for us sio. Kenya is a country where the rich are so powerful till they are able to alter a construction of major highway to favor their interests. That’s impunity right there. Moreso they dump sewer waste on a nearby river that kenyans use to do agriculture.

Do you know what some of these rich people do to the poor on their way up the ladder.Wacha tajiri akuje aweke fence kwa shamba yenye your great great grandpa owned ndio utaelewa.Kama kitu mahali haifai ibomolewe

But I thought Taj Mall is under KURA not NEMA

I think charges should follow.They have made money from places they had grabbed.They should pay up for all the times they used the property.Halafu watu wanasema mhindi anajua biashara.with all these shortcuts

1. Kwetu ni Kenya
  2. We’re talking about the same thing in different ways
  3. Kenyans will expect life to be different when all demolitions are done. But corruption is like computer viruses. You find a way to defend yourself but hackers are busy developing even nastier bugs. That’s where the aforementioned respect of the law helps in slowing down the boogers. It’ll take time to inculcate.

Don’t you think this is a good start? Yes or no

IQ za 75

picha ziko wapi?

This is completely off the topic I commented on but it is a good start.

Indians are learning fast that Uhuru is not Moi. In Uhuru they find a president they cannot corrupt.

Since Kibaki time Indians have been steadily losing the chokehold grip they had on the economy.

Uhuru panders to a new plutocracy.

i just didnt want to go round and round on the same topic. its a good start thats what matters most

Niaje ka-ngumu? Umetokea, eh?