Maraga ateuliwa kama jaji mkuu

Utaratibu ni kwamba lazima majina yaliyoteuliwa yajadiliwe na kuidhinishwa na bunge kabla ya kupelekwa kwa Rais. Bunge likikataa aliyeteuliwa, tume ya JSC itabidi irudie zoezi hilo tena. Kumbuka vile uteuzi wa Daktari Willy Mutunga ulivyofanywa.Miye ninachokijua ni kwamba sioni hili bunge likikataa kumwidhinisha Magara.

Wacha watulie japo kitambo kidooogo tu.

Kimerekebishwa bingwa.

I have nothing more to add, Kiswahili sanifu is alien to me. Here you have won 10 nil.

Sema kuangukia! Now Wakisii wako a heartbeat away from the presidency! Third in line, isn’t it? Congratulations!

Sio speaker ndio third in line?

Is he the most qualified for the position amongst the guys interviewed?

This must be the season of the underdogs!

At the stroke of a pen, a man whom many never saw as a front runner is now the CJ. The move must have caught many by surprise. And why not when he was competing with the likes of Makau Mutua, Smokin Wanjala, Jackton Ojuan’g and Alnashir Visram.

As the spokesperson of the members of my clan, and the men whom we were circumcised together by the riverside, I humbly wish to congratulate the incoming Chief Justice David Maraga. May the brain that he uses to head the third-most powerful organ of government in the country be blessed with wisdom; may he avoid the company of losers like babuon; may he avoid the company of meat-eaters like UK and may he avoid the company of imbeciles, ethnic bigots, and vexatious men like @Wakanyama, @Jirani and @FieldMarshal CouchP

I pour libation for the souls before us. May they accept this choice!

Professor Tom Ojienda anasema Maraga alipata alama zaidi ya wale wengine na alionyesha nia ya kuibadilisha idara ya mahakama. Na ikiwa jina lake litakataliwa kwa sababu ile yeyote,watamteuwa aliyekuwa nambari mbili na (au) tatu katika mahojiano ya uteuzi.

Afanye nini?

Good question, but who is asking?

Hivyo ndivyo inavyosemekana. Huenda Mutua alibanduliwa na kile kigezo kinachohitaji kila muwania wa hichi kiti awe amehudumu kwa muda Fulani kama mwanasheria katika nchi yoyote ya jumuia ya madola

Good choice of CJ sio hawa ma celebrity na political wannabes kama MM

As per that requirement, the Professor was not qualified. Is he a professor, anyway? That is contentious.

NB: I maintain: Justice Odunga made his dubious ruling to please a certain demographic that was fronting Mutua.

he is a conservative religious Judge

Maamuzi mengi ya Odunga yamekuwa yakiibuwa sintofahamu na maswali mengi kuhusiana na madhumuni yake.

He is from a minority group plus regional representation in which case JSC may not have gone for the applicant with the highest score at the interview. Lets give him the benefit of doubt to do the job.

To have a female heading an arm of Government.

This guy should be cut down to size… He behaves like he’s the fourth arm of government

Don’t worry today he is shocked to find out he doesn’t have CJ Magara cell phone no.