MARAGA MUST GO!!

That’s what I understood. He is the Chief Justice of the fucking republic of Kenya. He’s not a political activist. He will surely pay dearly.

4 Likes

why didnt the odm (read nasa) mps & senators boycott swearing in as they had ‘threatened’

2 Likes

Could Maraga be holding night meetings…you know with who?

1 Like

Don’t feign ignorance, weren’t the previous elections moved several times? August, 2012, then December, 2012 and finally March, 2013.

Mean while in Uncle Sam’s land

[SIZE=6]US debt surpasses historical $20 trillion

https://www.rt.com/business/403022-us-debt-historic-high/

Team UOTP chill out.[/SIZE]

2 Likes

for sure he is a public servant, and again with his religious beleives my church teaches that service to humanity is service to God so when he is seen to serve a certain political affiliation he can only be serving a god

7 Likes

Because it was not Uhunye’s business but a mandate to be fulfilled as per our constitution.

2 Likes

you flatter me sir but i am honored you think highly of me…

my opinion on maraga is that he did a bad thing and a good thing…

the bad thing in my opinion is that he should never have nullified the election but should have ordered a court supervised recount…

the good thing is that by censuring the IEBC perhaps in future we’ll have straight elections…

6 Likes

it is also a constitutional mandate for the sitting president to address a joint session of parliament within 30days of their swearing in

3 Likes

Legal minds. Hapa ni masweeps tuu.:smiley:

The law states that a Chief Justice should attend only if the sitting president is the one elected by the sitting MPs uhunye was a representation of the previous government elected in 2013.

1 Like

I’m not ignorant, I simply dnt recall that.

what are you smoking??

4 Likes

Link ya nini na umepewa article 132 of the Kenyan constitution ama unataka a paste yote hapa?

5 Likes

Heha. Ama wacha tu.

nani huyo anadai kuelezewa kinaga ubaga…

1 Like

Prove me wrong instead of sideshows.

Prove me wrong instead of sideshows.

Chuma cha Maraga ki motoni

3 Likes

I smell ignorance and psychopath thinking. This is the 12th parliament with membership of akina Jaguar and Babu Owino.

Punguza weed

1 Like