MARAGA RESPONDS

I said, n I repeat, I didn’t like the way justice Mwilu conducted herself during the petition. The chicken are coming home to roost.
#Wakoranetwork must be dismantled. That’s my bare minimum.

3 Likes

Wenzangu Si 21 days ziko karibu kuisha ama printer ya supreme ili spoil. Could they be waiting till 11:40 pm on the 21st day

Uhuru is surrounded by immature idiots and arrogant clueless sycophants like kina Murathe who cant think beyond their nose and next loot. Now that in his inebriated and embarassing state he mentioned Wakora theyre all singing to that tune with hashtags on all social sites. 339 Petitions have been filed and the best response is an attack to the Judiciary ?

2 Likes

it was obvious what she wanted

Soooo sad. We are falling into TMT’s gameplan like pawns on a chessboard.I do not foresee any erections (sic) by the deadline. Nimeskia kuna demos in Gitaru and Naivasha. When communities that are not traditionally demonstrators/stone-throwers start acting like they are from that side (mnajua ni wapi naongererea), then know things are bad. The next thing is parliament joining into the feud, and the three arms of govt will be fighting each other. Calling upon “Kenyans of goodwill” to come out and defend the independence of the judiciary is equivalent to baba calling for mass action in 2007. The country will be in chaos mode 24/7, just the way baba likes.

How did we find ourselves here?

7 Likes

I think so too. TMT will play with SCOK and at last Maraga atawachwa kwa mataa mchana pekee yake.

Biased in their judgement. Not followers of the law. Accused of holding night meetings with Nasa.
If there is evidence of the same, JSC has no option but to remove the judge. Unlike Maraga, the JSC actually follows the law.

Leta evidence.

1 Like

Its coming. Wait for the sms threads and maybe pictures.

Whether the night meetings claims are true or not, the propaganda will erode Maraga teams standing big time.

:smiley: :smiley: armchair Lawyers, advocates and judges. Mkiulizwa swali inahusu that ‘Law’ you know all about mnaanza kuita @Nananimpa!

Heneway:

“I will tell it to my children and grand children that I was alive when the government of Kenya went to the street to protest against the opposition and itself”…What a glorious.

3 Likes

The damn letter has NASA tone ! It lack wisdom .

hii hulabaloo yote ni ya nini?

It

Aviator… Ni kubaya… Jubilee should be tactful…

Blely fool.

3 Likes

It wasn’t the wisest thing to do with the full reading of their ruling slated for tommorow. There are some actions that betray someone’s real intention and by the mere fact that he’s started appealing to sections of the public to support the judiciary it’s evident the judgement ruling will largely be a pro Nasa leaning one. He should have just maintained his calm and wait to read his judgment.

1 Like

Sasa serikali wana demonstrate.kweli raila amewafinya this time.na bado.

OMENA NA OSUGA GI KUON BEL STATE LODGE SAGANA.

4 Likes

That’s what you get for kicking out strong men like Kabogo, Maina Kamanda, Jamleck and people who are for your course like Eng kamau etc. You’re left with people like Wakahare and Kiunjuri people who cannot reason and even express themselves.

You celebrate non-entities like Ichungwa, Kindiki and Sakaja. Has anyone heard of Ichungwa since the elections? In a bare nuckle fight what can ichungwa do apart from showing his dimples? What about Sakaja? Kindiki the other day is given a subtle sweep by Orengo and he starts catching feelings like a baby. And these are the people closest to the President. Yes they were elected but the President needs wise, old, hardened people in his circle, not born 80s full of margarine and the latest swag.

Like Jubilee said in the campaigns, you’re competing with people who have been in government for 100+ years and right now their experience and your naivety is showing. Bure Kabisa

8 Likes

For o

For once I m inclined to agree with you.

As always you’re thick and biased or you’re illiterate. You should’ve noted that he was mainly responding to the attacks and demonstrations against the Judiciary which were well timed to co-incide with the ruling. But he’s a brilliant chap and decided to make the full ruling tomorrow.

2 Likes