Marcus Garvey

I know her. … ungesema “flower” I would have known it’s her. I love her views too.

Oh sawa hamna noma. Pamoja kaka.

Wow , I am flabbergasted ! …for once villagers have not turned a woman into a sexual object , @TrumanCapote and @Mrs Shosho will be proud …

Wow , I am flabbergasted ! …for once villagers have not sexualised a woman and even honoured her brilliance and work , @TrumanCapote and @Mrs Shosho will be proud …

Dr.Mumbi seraki is a woman of substance my guy, she talks alot of sense and i also like the message she gives. More power to her.

I know the lady …but sometimes she says crazy things that border conspiracy territory mpaka unashangaa ! and when she turns religious i switch off …otherwise ako sawa !

:D:D I get what you are saying.

…they got a ready-made country and didn’t understand what it took to fight the colonialists for their country’s freedom …

I don’t think Africa gives a fck about Afro-Americans … if we didn’t give a crp during the civil rights or during apartheid , why give a f*ck ever …

Marcus Garvey thought Africa should unite into one and become the strongest United states …that won 't happen any time soon … our leaders are busy looting and investing in our oppressor’s lands , france is still rulin west africa and the U.O.N is full of leaders for hire by foreigners …what a shame

Like most black American black power activists. Umar Johnson is a a fraud.They talk a good talk but talk is cheap. Stop venerating people you don’t know from a hole in the ground. Gullibility doesn’t look good on a man.

even if you are doing good to the people there will be someone who will create an online forum or documentary how horrible you are . this isnt magic but common sense

correction , i meant [SIZE=7]A.U [/SIZE]African Union , hio U.O.N sijui ilitoka wapi…

I always say that physical slavery wasn’t the issue but mental slavery… Once the brain id conquered its game over. Result is the africans today with identity crisis.