maribe resigns

Dna was also found on the stuff used to bind her.

Nwe… I doubt she was involved in this.

Why do you think Jowie was shooting himself? Because they were in very good terms?

if i was the investigating officer i would interview her a million times just to be really convinced she was not involved otherwise the events after the murder screams of cover-up to the high heavens

this must have been shock reaction after the murder has happened and i doubt Jowie shot himself

My take is that it was a quarrel and Maribe had instructed this guy leave her house yet he had no place to call his own. And definitely he shot himself after the night of killing not before.

Vitu mimi husoma huko na shangaa, has the pre trial conference been held and if so the discovery of evidence should be made prio to hearing or mention date of the case, ktalk muko na mambo.

SHE READ THE NEWS ABOUT THE EFFING MURDER WITHOUT BATTING AN EYE THE NEXT DAY.

Dating a numb skull

Now that both heads have cooled off…here’s a case of good old-fashioned hypergamy at play; JM - she loves & rides bad boy Jaws like a bike as they all do. Jaws has a side kick who’s the main kick of some uncircumcised Jurassic prick from way up north - SSD (no fancy drive), the kicks meet inadvertently, shit hits the fan & people die (& kill). Jaws gets canned. So does she, but she gets out, courtesy of another local non-starter with grand dreams of folding JM (I don’t think he’s seen enough to bend em’) operating out of The House on The Hill, & whose been beta-maling his way around her since Saitoti’s chopper crash. Seeing as her chips may not add up to much with Jaws, she wisely decides to acquiesce to the non-starter’s advances for the simple reason that her goose is cooked for sure if she sticks with Jaws & probably not if she bets all her chips on non-starter…until non-starter rides himself into a fuckaroo with air above his pay grade. Thus far they’ve come.

Good point… very good point.
Me thinks maribe did something that they could not contain as a reaction to the betrayal and hence jowie was now forced to finish her off.

[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]…Are you looking for bad luck?..Are you tired of success? If so dial 0800Jackie Maribe , for Jinxes, bad luck charms, Kamute etc etc… Thank me now!!!:D:D:D

Andika tu vitu zinaeleweka.

Jowie is the devil himuselfu. He dryfried Monica several times (that’s why sperms were still oozing out of her punani 8hours later) then killed her by slitting her throat. All this time maribe was watching the video outside in her car. There is a way he recorded the video of all that. They had planned to sell the recording to some weird wazungus for billion dollars. Maribe is in a serious mix of things. The only problem is that we are in Kenya and I can place a sure bet those fellows will be freed at last as the beautiful Monica rots in grave. All Maruibe needs to do is to bribe some big guy well either with cash or in kind( Kuma must be involved)

:D:D:D
Buda, dont overthink the situation bana

Ukunguru wa maribe utaonekana sasa in 3d as the Bills are no longer gona be paid easily. Were in for quite some Telemundo.

JM - Jackie Maribe. Jaws - Jowie. SSD - South Sudan. Jurassic prick - South Sudanese General, the murdered woman’s main man. Local non-starter - ole Itumbi.