Mark X Doing 180Km/h

Not the same vehicle, look at the car seats, they’re different.

1 Like

Once did 160 kwa hiyo stretch before cuming o my senses and realizing I still have plenty of creampies left to give

TATA ilikufa

1 Like

The driver is my nominee for the Darwin Awards

When I look back at things I have done and walked away, I wasn’t any different from that moron but now I know better. Nilimaza speedometer za japan mara mingi and sometimes when I was DUI. Now that I have a family I can’t believe that I did such stupid, dangerous and unreasonable things

3 Likes

Not @Kasighau but @Meria Mata.

1 Like

I did 150kph with an Auris two weeks ago though it wasn’t deliberate. That kasmall thing is so stable I could hardly notice I was going that fast till I glanced at the speedometer and promptly eased the pressure on the gas.

Look at even the markings of the road not in Kenya. Eti…"The guy driving is a Tanzanian and it happened in Tanzania. Infact the driver survived but his recklesness ended up causing the death of two people who were in another vehicle.

Moto hiyo. And dude seems so casual about it.:D:D

Oh, okay…

Anakaa wale madere WA Export. Hiyo Swahili yake hapana ya kinya

I saw the video back in 2014. Saa hii imekua fossil

A probox is so light at such speeds it will go airborne in hitting the slightest bump…or should you press the brakes even Kidogo it will flip over…doing such speeds there are so many variables at play… Your tyres, brakes, condition of the road, incoming traffic , the type of car…the experience of the driver etc etc

3 Likes

He was from TZ

1 Like

Ooh correct , hiyo hekaya ilikuwa yuu sana

Most I’ve done is 200Km/h testing out a car I had bought.

[ATTACH=full]75622[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Ustadh nakutambua kwa kuongeza viungo! chumvi kiasi,iliki,karafuu,mdalasini etc…heeheeeee

5 Likes

The farthest I can go ni 120 though most of the time nikiteremka from Roysambu to Githurai I find myself hitting upto 140 na bado basi ya Githurai inanipita…

Hauoni hapo ni evidence nimekuwekea…

mimi hufika 160 stretch zingine kidogo. I do it for a few seconds.