Mark X vs Premio

You TOYota choirboys are nauseting. Moti ziko mob sana kaa you know how to search and avoid copycat/scarcity mantality.
For eg you can get a super plush European car kama volvo s60 for hiyo1.6m instead unawaste on a basic jalopy from the East
[ATTACH=full]233669[/ATTACH]

With even better fuel economy and comfort.

Watu watofautishe maintenance na repairs ,watu wa below 1800 cc Ni watu wa repairs na watu wa 2000cc Ni watu wa maintenance.

Wana come , to tell you haina parts locally.Peculiar people.

Mark x is cheaper than premio coz premio ni Gari ya wazito. Pia ni Gari ya heshima

Bro, in the hierarchy of things, Marx x slots above the premio. Just as lexus IS slots above the mark x. Mark x is basically a car built to satisfy customers who want a Camry thats rear wheel drive.

Bro, don’t forget to add in the hierarchy of things in your head only. And someone’s head might be shallow or wide depending on what’s inside.

Mark X doesn’t appeal to the Kenyan market primarily because of ground clearance. Have a look at what I deal with from time to time kwa bumper. No matter how carefully you drive, Mark X is not made for Kenyan roads. You will waste a lot of money to @Makonika et al, I think Premio sells at a premium locally because it is better suited for Kenyan roads compared to Mark X. Mark X is classified as a luxury sedan but under local conditions, it actually ranks lower due to bad roads.[ATTACH=full]253176[/ATTACH]

The talker here that I replied to was insinuating that a premio is higher end than a mark x. This is not true and thats the point I was making. It may “rank lower” in the buyers mind but that does not mean its a lower end car.

As far as price is concerned, its not uncommon to find luxury cars in the 2nd hand market costing less than other more popular brands, especially in the west since a lot of stuff in the 2nd hand market is dictated more by supply and demand. People generally do not want to buy luxury cars because they generally guzzle more and are generally more expensive to maintain. Some, like beamers, are notorious for costing an arm and a leg to maintain. Just look around in kenya and you will see the vast majority of cars are between 1000cc to 1.8cc

Pole about the bumper bro

Brown skin jitokeze kabisa. How many other handles do you own?