Marriage...a fraud

Fuck marriage

Who are you to tell people what to post?

I last co-habitated with someones Daughter about 8 years Ago…And when The Switch Mode was almost calling,I had to Just Dive Under like a Submarine…And Boom Options everywhere…Just Fuck and Forget:D:D:D:DAta nakutananga na yeye in some quarters analia:cool::cool:Marriage is for some cuckold niggas…

Just from a heavy break up… trust me make babies with no string attach or just be a hoe… technology has ruin everything dont trust no one with a smartphone:mad:

Hii obsession na marriage na hautaki kuoa is a pointer that you secretly crave marriage but there’s something holding you back. Either you are gay or you have a serious halitosis aka bad breath and so no woman would tolerate you or you are just a toxic person.
Live and let live.

Check the two comments before yours :D:D:D

BTW I post as someone who is not married and is cognizant of the fact that men get the short end of the stick.
What I don’t get is all this justifying why you are not married, why you hate marriage… Etc etc

@Sambamba if u survived your 20s without going down the marriage aisle, when you were chokeful of testosterone and could bed anything with a skirt, why would u think of settling down in your mid 30s?

Of course marriage is overrated. But what beats me is why a grown folks stay in relationships they’re not happy in. I’ll never get it.It’s more annoying if they can’t shut up and stop whining.

My turn to laugh at you…:D:D uko behind the news

You forgot to mention the midlife balding and Potbelly in men that makes a once lanky hunk look alien.

Yaani the break-up was so heavy mpaka it affected your grammar?

[ATTACH=full]239332[/ATTACH]

yah, because middle-aged women are immune to pot bellies and receding hairlines, sindio?

SHARRRAP!!!

I always maintain marriage is not for everyone…some work and some dont…am happy even on this thread we have different feelings about it.wacha wenye wanaezana wakae hapo ndani…wenye hawataki kaa nje.

:D:D

At what age does someone start feeling like he should get married? I’m almost hitting the big 3-0 and the thought of adopting a thot for life has never crossed my mind. I’ve been told that if i don’t get married soon, i will turn into a “kadinya” but my married peers seem to seek any sexual encounter they can whenever they leave the house. I can’t even compete at their level. It’s like they think they’re missing out or something.

Did you have to shout me down? Is that your way of putting your point across? Btw that doesn’t change facts, potbellies and balding heads are an epidemic in midlife males. Some women stay faithfully in marriage even when the potbelly has ‘swallowed’ everything, others seek better deals from more virile studs.

Makamuzi uka haha…I would never have heard of this hate filled MGTOW/Redpill bull if I was not on KTalk. Susema haijafika huku lakini hajutupa mbao kama Americans. The only folk that I think could be promoting it are the idle deadbeat dads who appear on cheap daytime TV shows which I don’t watch ever. Zile za kina Jeremy Kyle where folk have committed suicide after failing the DNA tests. Other than that the company I keep does not talk about it.

If your company is mainly first-generation immigrants, you are unlikely to hear about hii maneno ya MGTOW. In 2015, Reggie Yates ran a documentary on BBC about how the trend is growing in the UK… soldout conferences and stuff for speakers whose talks have this kind of theme. The thing is, MGTOW shows would not find space in the mainstream media (which has been branded as female dominated or at the very least gynocentric) so even in the US and Canada where the trend is huge, ziko tu mainly kwa YouTube.

Below is a snippet of Reggie’s work (tafuta the full documentary)

2015??? Lakini tuseme ukweli Reggie Yates is a has been and will do anything to gain his lost celebrity status back. Nitamsikiliza baadaye. If I was back at work I would have asked the young fresh grads in their early twennies nisikie their views.