marriage is overated

Look at the bigger picture. It is an inner pride to be a parent and to see them mill around the house joyfully. An empty house might be fun now but when you hit middle life, you will realize you need some company.
the joy of having tiny little feet all over you. The joy of seeing them running around the house discovering, questioning, curious with every little thing, the joy of seeing them grow to be people, the joy of flogging them knowing very well ni ujinga unatoa, the joy of being a father/parent. Despite the challenges, you have an inner pride of bringing up your own kids around you.

Over 98 percentage of marriages are working. If 2% are garbage it does not mean marriage does not work. Why is it that people and media concentrate on the 2% garbage not the 98% working?

Marriage gives us family, what would the world be without family? there would be no clans, no tribes, no culture, no identity, no nations, just billions of people with no allegiance or duty to anyone except themselves, you do not need to a rocket scientist to know that it is an overwhelming task to bring up a child from infancy to adulthood, it takes a whole village and all of humanity.

We lost our way when we made love the main ingredient in marriage, i think of It as an equivalent of a business decision, use your head (the big one) before you decide to settle down, not some emotion.

what if all of them perish like in solai and you remain alone?

mnachat na kunguru kiasi anakuja sleepover,akikam mara ya tatu amebeba nguo zake then anajiintroduce kwa mabeshte zako kama wife… wanaume turevisit hii story…

I think marriage is like a business deal. Get the right partner and you will be happier than a bachelor. Get the wrong partner and a bachelor will be happier than you. So, whether marriage is overrated or not depends on how well you relate with your significant other.

Don’t be a pessimist, you are very insecure.

‘A happy marriage is the closest thing to heaven’ - You deserve a standing ovation

[ATTACH=full]171141[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]171141[/ATTACH]

Your kids will intermarry and we will have a new generation of dumdums.

My lesson thus;

1. Marriage is not for all of us normal people…
  2. By the time you need someone to send for a newspaper, all your kids will be either be gone if you’re married, & probably around if not, so go figure…
  3. Marry for love, if you can’t manage a woman who’s with you for your cash…
  4. If come we stay doesn’t work for you, mess you go is always on hand…
    5.These days, old age isn’t for married men; their wives & kids see to it; when shall they ever access those accounts with a disturbing number of zeros behind numbers whose sole signatory lives rather sumptuously off their interest alone? When, and he has refused to die? That forlorn state of affairs needs addressing…

i am one of them