Marriage

Then stay clear from adults discussion,mea futhii kwanza

Boss you can be friends with anyone you choose. Why involve the government and make legal contracts? The CRE example was a PG explanation.

Women need security and a guarantee of all your resources. That’s why they get married.

Men need guarantee of sole access to a woman’s womb. That’s why the get married.

Urafiki na companionship don’t even explain it completely.

Marry with the exit in mind, because that’s where men get shafted a good one- the exit.

For example, if you marry a single mother. Are you okay with paying child support for a kid or kids that aren’t yours if the marriage fails? Do you know that the risk of a marriage failing increases significantly if one spouse has a child already? It hurts less if the kids you are paying child support for are actually yours.

Another example, if you marry a party animal and alcoholic/smoker - proverbial kunguru. Are you okay with a higher likelihood of infidelity on her part? Are you ready to raise kids with mental health issues due to her alcoholism? etc etc.

I would advise bachelors to keep pumping and dumping women until they find the right fit for them. Fuck but don’t commit.

Good sentiments son …but don’t co-own property with your wife

To each his (their?) own. It’s a free world. Mradi wapambane bila kusumbua.

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Companionship and to check my excesses

I was adding to what @Finest wine said

No man should marry before 35 years. And even then marry a woman 10 years younger - utakuwa unaenjoy life kama ghasia. U will have money, experience and youth on your side halafu bibi yako will still be young enough to enjoy some steamy sex for several years before she starts craving babies. The biggest mistake men make ( IMO ) is marrying a woman who is less than 5 years younger than them. Unafika 40 when you have finally made it but with a fat ghasia pulling you back ( now 38 years old ) who stopped being interesting more than a decade ago. She demands for a divorce/seperation/co-parenting and you get shafted a good one. Bachelors below 35 years, tombeni hawa waschana kabisa but don’t marry them. Just wait until u are wise enough to make an informed and emotion-less decision.

I disagree. You really can’t have good sex with anyone and everyone. I don’t believe it. Again thought mali is more protected if you not married?

Married men kama akina @mikel Mtulize shonde polepole. Marriage is for fools but u will know it when u are 55

Commented today for the first time. Didn’t know just how much a saaaaaait hole KenyaTalk is for the censorship.

Finest wine I have a few comments against your position held up by what is frankly a miiijinga admeeean. Mpaka najipata typing a silly language to escape censorship.

Moi is gone but he is alive in the admeaaans.

Basically all my points ask, why do you need kafment of Kenya to achieve companionship?

Bachelorhood is for fools. You will know when you need someone to take care of you for a month or two when you are sick. Your money is the most important thing, but even money needs help from a human hand for it to be useful. If you have money and a wife with two or three kids, you will be better off than your fellow birrionea with zero family. You need money, but in some situations, money is not enough, you need human help from people who care. If you get a good woman, marry.

Sure, practically mali is more protected for the unmarried. But the point missed is that men give women a right to their resources through marriage. It’s not about protecting mali for the individual. It’s about the man giving the woman a right to his property. What the man wants is sole right to her womb

I am not as attached to my property(earned by me) relative to bibi. After all nikihustle she was with me as I hustled.

What I have an issue with is a slay queen taking money she did jack to help me earn.

I think marriage is worth it. However, one has to be extremely selective when choosing who to marry. A bachelor is better off than a married man if he is married to a lazy, gold-digging kunguru. So, in the end it is a case by case basis. Some bachelors are better off than married men, and some married men are better off than bachelors. If you can’t find a woman who is good enough for you, then stay single and avoid a sad life. At the same time, don’t be dumb not to marry a woman if you feel that she is adding value to your life. The decision whether to marry or not largely depends on who you intend to marry and whether they are adding any value to your life.

95% of wazees above 55 years have estranged wives. Do u know why? Because they have already done the hard donkey work of raising the kids on behalf of the woman. Women are very calculating, watanyenyekea sana for as long u are footing them bills but will strike when u least expect it.

And now that the kids are finally out of the nest, the woman becomes emboldened to either kick them wazees out or run off ( with the help of the same kids that the man helped raise) and retire in peace. Hio fantasy yenu ya kushugulikiwa in your death bed my friends…its just that - pure fuckery. And u will learn this the hard way. U will waste your prime years toiling for a few ungrateful bastards and then spend your final days surrounded by CAREGIVERS WHOM YOU CAN AFFORD. Take that to Absa bank.

There is nothing to learn. I saw it with my grandfathers. Both of them. My grandmothers were too old to take care of them, but the children made sure that everything was catered for before they died. So, I have hard evidence to prove you wrong. I watched my parents, uncles and aunts take care of my grandfathers and even foot their hospital bills until they finally died. The same way you would take care of your parents to their last breath.

U will know that we live in 2020 and not 1950

Sorry to burst your bubble but once you marry and get a child, sex takes a back burner na bibi anaanza kufocus na mtoto. A decent looking single man has way more sex than a married man, na kama huamini, head over to Reddit and search for a subreddit called Dead Bedrooms uone married men who have sex with their wives less than five times a year. In my opinion, marriage is the fastest way to turn yourself into an incel. So, if you’re marrying for the “constant flow of sex” you’ll be veery disappointed.

achana ata na online forums. Just ask your father what happened after you and your siblings were born - the sex dissapeared into thin air, na sio kunyimwa alinyimwa. U see once your wife pops out 3 tois, u instinctively stop looking at her as a sexual being but as an asexual companionship/mate/partner…kinda just like how u view your siblings. Inafika mahali mnaeza kaa ata miezi mbili without thinking about sex because there are so many other things that have cropped up between u two. Life after getting kids is not for the faint-hearted and definitely not for those with a high sexual libido/urge like me.

Ndio maana mimi huambia marafiki zangu to delay marriage for as long as possible because i know married men are the biggest clients of mipango ya kando, online brothels na street malayas. If all married men decided to be faithful today, trust me you familia mingi sana zitalala njaa, watoto wengi sana watafukuzwa shule na university slaykwins wengi watafukuzwa kwa rentals/hostels. If you are a young man who thinks getting married is the end of your sexual frustrations, u will soon discover that your present lack of constant sex is the least of your problems.