Married Co-worker

Ok I’ll keep reminding you though

vile chuka amesema…why do you wanna have your cake and still eat it…ulafi wako utakua mwisho wa uhai wako

it all makes perfect sense now @SonOfTheSoil = Mike Sonko

1 Like

si amebakisha moja basi…

1 Like

Sadness of life…Kidinyi akipita na bibi ya mtu ni luwere

1 Like

Never brag about screwing someone’s wife. Because what goes around comes around.

Ameshuhia nyonyo…

That was Okot P’Bitek

1 Like

Another thing…if what you have stated is true then believe you me you aren’t the first one she’s cheated her hubby with…huyo no poko wa SJ difference ni she has wears gd perfume

1 Like

Never dip your pen in company ink. Hapo, umeblunder mbuyu, unaweza kuharibu works na hizo scandals and maybe CEO pia anamdinya. You get the drift?

Soul tie will make u ferk her one more time… N after tht “one more time”… Another one more time.

2 Likes

inakaa hii soultie business ili-jazz watu sana kwa hii kijiji. but seriously, sex is a spiritual thing…whether you do it to exorcise the demons of blue balls or to bond, fact is it is spiritual…an orgasm is the closest thing to heaven that one can ever experience…

8 Likes

With a colleague? That’s a dumb move.

and they say a man who plants maize by the road side and the one who marries a beautiful wife have the same problem

1 Like

hiyo rule unaitoa leo utafanya tuku.relegate to Division 2 or Youth Ligue

or tuanzishe Team Mafisi Kenya, or Team Mafisi Halisi

It seems to me you’ve never had the magnificent pee. The kind where your knees go week and your mind becomes crystal clear and thoughts are so crisp you can hear them crack. That type of pee you would give out your life savings to let out. That pee is what I’d call spiritual if I believed in the supernatural.

1 Like

Mwanaume hujua mali yake!

hm? come again (no pun)

And that is the word.

1 Like

And that is the word.