Married Ex seeking illicit love

If that was your wife what do you think would drive her to do that?

My advice, chew her. Reason: being faithful to your woman does not guarantee that she will be faithful to you. Cheat but be discreet. When caught, deny X9. If your wife asks you whether you love her, say NEVER.

Having been caught cheating by my girlfriends in the past, I can tell you that a woman would rather catch you red-handed on another woman, than hear you confess your love for another woman.

I heard somewhere that some people have a mind which is an ocean wide but an inch deep.
Kuna kitu inaitwa hekima

You aren’t mature yet.

is she in italy, i have a close experience with a childhood friend who was untouchable then. got married to an italian, and 25 years latter i made my way there we reconected. she was desperate for me to ferk, and even rescue her back to kenya as a second wife (got three children). i ferked twice but brinign her home ,naaa

Niaje mtu fossil?..ati 25 years later? Hio ni mzoga ulikuwa unabakishiwa

Hiyo hata si mzoga more like mabakshishi

rest be assured your wife will know at some point. Guess what, you will know the meaning of The word TWO can play the game.
I would advise you to be faithful, But heck the devil has decided to break your marriage, trust me from here, on, it will be a spiral down words for you.you are not an exception.

Jonny bravo haukosangi majibu.