Married Men

Mimi hata phone ya wife sijawahi gusa na akigusa yangu nitaleta ww3 @Budspencer ,yule x shiny mungikiress wangu mambo ya simu ndio ilianza visirani.

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Si hii ndio kumtuma kwa hio nugu

9 Likes

You’re too sensitive! Let wifey be…and stop snooping!

6 Likes

Huyo looser wa Kericho anaitwa Eng… Somebody …??

1 Like

Niko na x a wife to a CEO somewhere and is a doctor madam hunisumbua akitaka tukumbushane ,hio siwezi kubali kufanywa msando style, hawa matajiri naogopa .

15 Likes

Does she know about you X and MWK ? Let’s start there

Hapo sioni kitu kubwa, am sure you also chat with lady friends and maybe exs, na huwa unawachezea.
What you need is to keep checking the conversation na ukiona ikichukua direction mbaya, let her know you have been following for sometime.

Woi! Sasa mimi nikifichiwa simu ndio nakua wazimu. Mungikiress alianza forensics ama wewe ndio ulianza kwa yake?

2 Likes

Hehe, funny enough si wote wanne tunajuana. I dont have a MWK. Zangu ni ‘in situ’ na inaishia hapo

1 Like

Alianza yangu and the evidence she found was overwhelming. Bibi na simu yangu hapana patana .

2 Likes

Hawezi enda,slaps ni za kumfanya asirudie hayo makosa tena

Men ought to be secretive uliza watu wa muranga ama kiambu.you own fat bank account, assets and other properties lakini pipi hajui. Siku moja utajua hujui na hizo pin , pass words you share !
PIN YAKO SIRI YAKO

11 Likes

Kujua ex si vibaya it may inform you what you’re getting yourself into.

All I gathered is thst had that guy won,@Budspencer ndo ungejua hujui. She would have gone and helped in the celebrations.
The fact that she intiated this round of talks means that she was and has been following this guy’s progress.
The other fact is that due to the idea of openness and having access to each others passwords to social sites,you developed a false sense of security. This might have given her a chance to conduct business in the ‘open’

Thank your ancestors that the candidate lost. And that you know that there has been communication between them however random.
You now have a choice. Either bide your time and gather info for future use or shut up and keep your peace for ever.

19 Likes

I don’t meet my ex any more because every time we’d meet we’d end up in bed or sofa or office desk. Watu wame wahi jifunika blanketi moja it is in your best interest to make sure there is no communication between them at all. I’m not saying anything has happened yet but the possibility of them humping is very, very high. So just let her know the communication has to end and it is not negotiable.

19 Likes

I guess kuna mahali niliingia na kichwa hadi katikati. Will start some clandestine review polepole, i create redundacy. Of course niko na a/c ya siri kando

2 Likes

@Budspencer, I will request Alfred not to chat with your wife again.Pole kwa hayo…

4 Likes

Do you even have an idea of how many relaz Keter had propped up for elective posts? Hata wale relaz wa kufungwa na nyororo

Now that you’ve got All the Rational explanations from level headed talkers, allow me to break it to you gently…

" Wisdom is knowing that at one stage or another in your married life, another man is going to Cum deep inside your wife’s pussy and she will love every moment of it. How you react to knowing it is the stuff Wahengas are made of" - Mhenga @Ka-Buda 2016

“Having an ex as a friend is like loosing your old bank card and not changing the PIN number when you get a replacement: you still have Access to the Funds!
Kikikikkkk…” - Mhenga @Ka-Buda 2022

Sorry to tell you bruv, wife bado anapenda ex wake.
Bad news is that you can’t make anyone love you no matter who you are!

17 Likes