Married Men

So basically, he is worse off than when he was a bachelor?? Since the lady alimpata na kila kitu na sasa jamaa amestagnate in life and his savings are dwindling fast. Angekuwa hana bibi na watoto that 400k would have been more than enough to survive and progress. Honestly, young upcoming birrioneas should stop getting married for the sake of getting married tu. In my opinion heri senior bachelor kuliko kuoa kunguru hana akili. No wonder many men would rather go to the bar than go home jioni. Marriage is good but only to the right person and most young women are hardly mature. I see jamaa amepewa pressure na bibi wahamie 2-bedroom na anajua yeye ni peasant one-bedroom yenyewe ilikuwa inamshinda. Nilimhurumia sana na lazima nimkalishe chini nimsomee akinihustle tena rent.

This is the reason western men ( and woke african men wale wako na akili sio dimanga ) will shelf marriage until their mid 30s to early 40s. By then you have the emotional maturity and financial muscle to negotiate the murky waters of marriage bila manipulations za kitoto kama hizi. Wale wajinga who are sold this notion that ‘Oa mapema immediately after campo ndio uanze kujipanga mapema’ find themselves between a shitty place and a Bangladesh latrine by year 3 of the union. I graduated from school 2 years ago and I can tell u for free my classmates who decided to impregnate their gfs are having a hard time raising a family.

For a man, marriage and fatherhood should be the last box you tick…just right before death. Make money, grow out your career,invest,travel the world before settling down.

I can understand the frustration. Like now the niga @muchatha local has not explained what star-fish sex is despite requests to do so…

Skumia beshte yako kitabu ya rational Male by Rollo Tomassi, huyo mashida zake Ni being manipulated by a woman who understands the game better than him … DNA test muhimu pia for the two nicca s " amezalisha"

wanaume kama ma binti, it is a mans job to take care of his family,gaadmit.

How do you do that?

msee, kwanza
[ATTACH=full]254185[/ATTACH]
Hii village iko na mabillionea, na wanaongea na peasant kama mimi.

400k ni pesa mingi sana kwani marriage ni expensive aje

Hata mimi nashangaa! Unless he is no longer earning coz we are being told those are his current savings.

Ngonja. Be patient:D meanwhile grab your oxford dictionary.

Imagine iyo ata si pesa mingi

Pls Stew lend me that amount of money. Schools are opening soon na nimevamiwa na school fees requests.

Inadepend na expenses zake. Vile msee ame-explain, the jamaa shifted/is planning to shift to a 2-bedroom, ako na one toddler and another on the way (means no income from wife), ako na gari pia. Imagine having 3 mouths to feed in the city, one who is an adult, a subaru to fuel and a two bedroom kulipia, but savings ni 400k pekee. Hiyo sio pesa mingi ukiangalia expenses zimekondolea huyo jamaa macho. Kama ni bachelor angekuwa in good financial standing hata na 400k liquid. Sasa imagine jamaa hata hajaweka hizo recliner seats (most cost almost 100k), upgraded bed etc. If he decides to listen to his wife atauza gari in a few months, guaranteed.

shida ya ku kuwa the relative abroad:D

@TrumanCapote kindly warm your seat and say something…

He hasn’t stopped earning,the wife too might cheap in.Its not that bad man

Huyo msee amepeana more info kwa another thread. Niambie vile this guy can survive with just 400k akidepend on salary:

• Recliner seats (100k)
  • Two kids
  • Car expenses for a Subaru
  • School fees of 20k per term upcoming for one kid
  • Trip Mombasa before mwaka iishe.
  • Upgrading to a 2- bedroom Ruaka
    Kumbuka amesema bibi hufanya shopping pekee. Do the math??Na kuna expenses mob sana sijahesabu bado. He depends on a fixed salary as the jamaa has explained kwa hiyo thread ingine. You don’t have to be Einstein to smell trouble. Ashasema jamaa anatumianga gari weekend pekee (signs of financial problems).

These married jamaas wamekaliwa should locate their balls and be ready to disappoint their wives, otherwise watakuwa bankrupt.

400k savings is only good money ukiwa bachelor with very low standards of living e.g a guy in a bedsitter mahali huko Kasarani

I can’t relate to peasantry problems. All ama say is this. Please if you don’t have the resources to comfortably support a family DO NOT GET MARRIED, focus all your energy on making money first. Women make demands to motivate men to do better bcz as we all know men especially bachelors can live in a 1 BR for 10 years as long as he is making abit of money he will be OK with it. Women bring standards and demands and that’s why you see men prosper alot more after marriage. Even when she’s expecting you to keep up with the Joneses what she’s doing is benchmarking bcz if other men can do it then so can you. Its called motivation to do better not pressure. It’s only beta mails who look at their wives demands as pressure. Rather it’s a sign that she believes in your ability and capacity to do better and provide as well as other men.

As for women, you can see results of getting married to some broke ass ati ni mapenzi.A man who expects you, a mboch and two kids to live in a one bedroom house or even a bed sitter. Love doesn’t pay bills. Say no to struggle Love and poverty relationships. Just say no bcz the stress of having a man who can’t provide will lead you to alcoholism and prostitution. If a man is coming into your life he better come to make it better. If you can afford a 1 BR house by yourself why do you need a man for who can only afford a 1 BR? At least he should be able to afford a 2 BR comfortably. You don’t need a man to live in a 1 BR. You can do that by yourself. Just to be seen to be married or to have a man? Stop selling yourself short. You are coming to that man to work, to give birth, to cook, clean and warm his bed. You are playing your part fully and if you can’t he will throw you out like a piece of garbage. So he must also play his part to provide fully. If he has no capacity to do that then forget it bcz if you did not know how to cook and keep house and couldn’t have sex or give birth he would not keep you. Why do you keep or even entertain broke ass men who can’t afford to provide then you become sooo depressed that you start drinking and sleeping with bosses for money which I see alot of frustrated married women doing? Just avoid them bcz as a mother you can do anything for your kids happiness including prostitution so when your man can’t afford the life you want for your kids you will find yourself prostitution to give them that good life. Give these broke ass men space to build themselves first. Meanwhile get someone who can afford to provide for a family. Instead of distracting him by marrying him and putting pressure on him of providing for a family that he can ill afford.

Yes it is but it is supposed to be a partnership where the both parties help each other out. Shid ni most men are pusssy whipped ile mbaya and they are marrying strange characters.

Dame ambaye hataki kuelewa her mans current financial level and what he can afford and what he can not si huyo ni mschana basi?

The fault in my opinion squarely lies on the mans shoulders.

Mbona anakubali vile bibi anasema