Married Talkers,How true is this?

Are you insinuating that you are not a genius? What a shame!

3 Likes

Burping and farting in front of someone is bad behaviorā€¦ However, farting can be excused kama ni moja moja but there are some ladies wanashuta inatoka na sauti na mnuko ingine kali kuliko yako thatā€™s when you start questioning whoā€™s the man of the houseā€¦ Lakini izo tabia ni so unlady like eewww

1 Like

If i was a genius i would not interact with the likes of you and @Jirani

:D:D:D

Ampeleke out labda once a month she will start to dress up again polepole then arudi poa maumivu yakizidiā€¦Two hot slaps and a sweep bahal yake

1 Like

@mlosi na pointā€¦ Why cant the niggar her the kind of a lady he want her to beā€¦
Else the guy ni team kawasaki damu.
He want somerhing new to kawasaki with.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]13599[/ATTACH]

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]13601[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

This was totally unfair to the wife in question. Why canā€™t you and your friend discuss more manly issues or you expand that salon to also accommodate your respective wives. It definitely would be much more fun.

7 Likes

17 year old anajua nini kuhusu relationships let alone marriage :confused::confused:

@Mathice have you considered if the guy is discussing his wife here under the guise of a fictional conversation with a ā€œfriendā€?

2 Likes

Fact:If ua wife doesnā€™t fart, she will eventually die.If she doesnā€™t Burp she will bloat and might die! Give her space man bibi anyambe!

6 Likes

You got it right there, I guess the guy wants to hear what we have to say about it.

Marriage is the only institution we rush in and immediately want to rush out!

1 Like

:D:D:D

It is said, love is blind. but marriage opens the eyes ā€¦ :cool::cool:

Ha! inasound kama matusi bujuman, but sosorait

1 Like

your friend is only looking for justification to strayā€¦

Ata @Nefertities @Chloe @spax @msalame grace @#nooty hunyamba. Kwanza wakikojoa probability ya kushoota ni karibu mia.

1 Like

why my name in your mouth bruh?