Married woman asking me questions

First of all. Wachana na merried mama. Taabu tupu.
When women ask ambiguous out of the cloud questions, it is usually as a comparison to another male. Yaani unapimwa. You will likely never know her true intentions.
Chorea sana. Chorea na nafsi yako yote.

Hajalipiwa mahari.

Pia Mimi nadai mbicha inbox nione nikama namjua

You reported my profile and had me deleted a month ago but I’m still here, I’m back!Look at me now. I’ll be in the midwest in December you’re coming to visit me so I can get deep in your guts as reparations for what you did!

I knew it’s her when she began with, “Do you have girlfriend (s)”. That’s a question she’s been subtly asking me when we meet…

Waluhya tunasema bibi ni kama umelipia mahari. Huyu mzee wake akileta mchezo ntambebea mwanamke niweke kwangu alafu nimrudishie.

Nope…hata sikujui. You’ve never sparked my attention.

Kunipima nayo amenipima sana, from asking me income related questions and so forth. Intentions zake from my MGTOW knowledge ni she wants to monkey branch.

Stop reasoning with your small head. Right now lust has completely overwhelmed your senses but I can guarantee you there’s only one way this ends. In tears…

So its a coincidence my account got deleted after I told you that people’s accounts were getting blocked unfairly without due process or even warnings?
You’re so full of sh*t

Tears from me or her?

Before her husband sees this chat, do your research on him kama ni Afande, Army, Sergeant, politician, drug dealer, thug ama pastor. Ukipata he qualifies in one of categories above, be on your way to Siberia

Alafu…

Both.

Anafanya kwa NGO.

sawa sawa Mr. eyes…

I don’t think he can even kill a fly…jinice as it lasts

Usijali my sister, incase it happens ntaleta hekaya. More traffic for the site, yes…

Natuma salamu kwako Elder.

I don’t intend on staying on her case for long…