Married woman asks 'strong' singo mathas to stop faking it.

But can we agree on one thing please? it takes 2 to tango. A man should use a condom is he just needs to ferk her. That way he has protected his seed. A woman should use protection or afunge miguu until she is ready.

This idea of a 45y/o man marrying an 18y/o ngeo is v repulsive. What on earth does she know?? This is part of the wider problem. How can a woman not be allowed to age gracefully while her body has taken such a big hit child bearing…but then this comes from MGTOW KT brigade…

Shosho media has also taken us to another level…

Lastly wasichana wasome kwa bidii and have a career before child birth or at least have ways of earning your own money. Most parts of the world are a man’s world. Women have to work twice harder.

Those whose husbands die or those that flee toxic marriages to become single mothers are the exception. Every other single mother is a result of her own collective decisions.
Getting kids is a step that must be discussed and is not a young adult topic. In as much as those that abort have no difference with single mothers, both are a product of wrong purpose.
Single mothers are usually self-centered imbeciles that hop from one relationship to another based on mostly material gratification and monetary gain.
It is for this misplaced reason that most single mothers are so.
No woman wants to be single. It’s a feeling of being unwanted. And no woman likes to feel unattractive. Bitterness and misdirected anger and hysteria is just a diversion of attention from a single mother’s primary source of unhappiness.

A single mother is a defective bring ,she suffers from IMPULSIVITY ,a disease so crippling it makes one suffer immensely and is serious dead weight to any man who dare s to wife such a despicable being.

”Left on the shelf” syndrome.

Men fear single mothers mainly because of the children. You will take the burden to raise, feed and educate someone once you marry the mother. But if the child is not yours and has not been brought up in an environment of respecting elders you might one day be told by the kid (esp. boys) to shut the f__ up, afterall “You’re not my father!”
Far much more than not being loved, men hate being disrespected. Any woman who understands that will live happily.

You failed to update us on the goings on as you had promised. Single mother anakupeleka aje? We need inspiration.

Number 1 reminds me of the documentary of that thug killing cop in some slum. There was one 16 year old girl who cried while giving a testimony as how she had lost two thug boyfriends to the police :D:D. Playing victim after enjoying loot from stabbed or killed innocents.

Singo mothers are sub-humans who should be shot on sight and burnt at the stake

I would say this is an extremist and terrible generalization. I don’t know what you have experienced, but I’ve met some single mothers who are great human beings. Perhaps you just haven’t seen enough of life to be a fair judge of character. Na pia ufikirie consequences kabla hujamwaga ndaniiii

hapa umeongea kama wazee 1o wa njuri ncheke. pewa beer 3

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii amesema ukweli mtupu.

Hio one thing ni companionship and nothing else !

Maybe, but I believe you should be very careful who you sleep with if you want your days to be peaceful

Tukiendelea na somo la leo
[ATTACH=full]302374[/ATTACH]

From the above you guess is as good as mine as to who are holding the short end of the stick… Even naija and satafrikaans na venye hukua hard-core feminazi know the value of a family unit as a core building block to a proper society

SA ina single mothers wengi, hatujaachania mbali, halafu alphabet people wako dominant sana because other gay Africans go there to get married.

There’s nothing wrong with single mothers but they need to know that their value towards a man is lost. It’s a harsh reality; when you know you have lost the bargaining power which you previously had in firm control when a lot of men were drooling at your doorstep and all of a sudden, all of it is gone; completely gone and it will never ever come back.

Normally, I am never surprised if a woman demands a rich man or a stable man because she definitely wants resources for her, when she’s pregnant and for her kids. Marriage means a lot to women (being married to a stable loving patner)

But for a single mother, that’s out of there reach and on realizing that, they become bitter, very bitter.

The problem is that women in their prime, when they have every opportunity to get the good/provider “beta” provider, squander their value on promiscuity and sexual misadventures with the said “alpha”. After they are single mothers or aging is when they cry wolf and seek out the “real” men they once could not even look at twice earlier on. At this age, it is not difficult to know what type of man is a keeper and which one will pump and dump you .Every decision has consequences.

“It takes two to tango” and that’s the biggest mistake women and single mothers think. When a woman gets pregnant to a wrong or I don’t care man she’s the one who will suffer. If she won’t marry him, she needs to be prepared to remain single forever or marry a fellow bottom of the barrel man.

What I know is that the few single mothers I dated started talking of marriage within the first month of knowing them. And in all the cases its me who came to know they had a child.