Marrying a woman who makes more money than you..

:D:D:D:D

Neighbor msichana wa tajirii ameweka kijana kwa nyumba yake - kazi ya kijana ni kufuck na kuchapwa akileta ujinga and atado! Na huyu msichana wa tajiri akiamua ni kufuck @jmoy kijana inabidi akumbali tu coz atado! Hii ndo maisha unataka?

Hii dunia kama hauna pesa meneno ya wanawake weka back burner. You’re doing yourself a disseevice trying to rationalize how you’d coexist with a woman when you’re not doing well financially. Hio kidogo uko nayo use it to work on yourself and not with an end goal of attracting or courting a woman. Ukilemewa tembeza kiatu SJs ama danguro zingine once in a while uoshe macho na kadhalkia, utapitana kwa corridors pia na wanaume wamevaa pete wakukumbushe that its never that serious, huyo mwanamke more often than not ni vako tupu.

[ATTACH=full]348310[/ATTACH]

Orgasms and such nonsense gets old in a marriage context.

Yes, of course! Get a divorce and keep moving

Young New villager, let men discuss marriage. Observe from the sidelines. When needed we will signal.

There are four situations here:

1. Marrying a woman who earns more than you
  2. Marrying a woman who earns less than you but a few years later she gets lucky, gets promoted in her career (to a manager for example) and out earns you sometimes even by far.
    Or even just gets promoted not necessarily to a bigger title but to where she earns more than you.
  3. Losing your job and now your salary is 0 whereas she maintains her salary and you struggle to get another job and hence you becomes jobless for long.
  4. Losing your job but after a search getting another job but which isn’t paying like the previous one and which now makes you to earn less than her

We can agree that the best bet for a man to a peaceful marriage is marrying a woman who earns less than him (and of course hoping that things maintain that way)

But contrary to popular belief, in this modern world a guy marrying a woman who earns more than him (from the start of the marriage) won’t face much or even any trouble.

Because they are used to it that way. It’s like a betamale marrying a woman who she knows is a prostitute. He knows what he’s inserting himself into. And in such situations, conditions are set earlier and everyone gets used to it. There are no surprises. Usually in such situations, there is something more that the woman saw in you.

However, trouble comes when a woman who married a man who earns more than her and now she earns more than him (Remember it’s the woman who married the man because he earns more than him not the man marrying her because she earns less than him) Refer this to Briffault’s Law, it’s the woman who determines if any union will take place not the man.

Or to make matters worse the man looses his job and now brings close to nothing in the household (Can refer this to Daddy Owen’s case)

Such situations imbalances things and one of the factors (or even main factor) that made the woman to love, marry you was because you were earning more. And now it’s gone.

A man got only one solution: always have side-hustles. Always invest in businesses.

Also avoid staying indoors the whole day when you’re jobless. Just pretend like you’re going to do something in town and find something to keep you busy there.

It does not work that way bro, every phase in life presents you with challenges associated with it. For example a millionaire will have problems that are associated with millionaires, a poor man…will have problems associated with poverty. And at the end of the day both the poor man and the millionaire will be stressed about something. They will lack peace. There is nothing like perfect time. You get your shit together…and think yes i will not go through this kind of problem in future…but the future presents you with the unforeseen challenges that you never thought about before and you start realizing that you never got it all together in the first place. Always remember that this world was never designed for any living thing to enjoy but struggle to survive…besides the universe is not aware that we really exist…:wink:

Choef Mbuta stop fucking with us!! This “cousin” could also be the reason why economy is in shambles

Hii ujinga ya you should build together ended in 2005. Even those who got married then leave each other coz of financial issues

:D:D:D… I will never advice nor advocate for this ‘NO.’ Just pretend to be a sycophant if you have to put up with ‘tumatharau’ bt be gentle with your kids.

I live for threads like this. Oozing of wisdom.

Why yet you don’t ever intend to marry?

Daddy owen was a simping fool. he had it coming with his idiotic approach to women. As a man, get all parts of your life together, including a second and third woman to replace the one you are with. You should never lack options or ways to better yourself financially.

Would you advise me to get married seeing all that your wife is doing to you, Mr. My Cousin?? Also, Mr. My Cousin, the advice on this thread is not aimed towards married folks but towards men with the advice on how to deal with women. With that being said, I will not live the rest of my life having different women come to my bed every now and then and paying somebody to clean nd wash my clothes. I will get married along the way but not with much expectations. Now is the best time to take notes, should the marriage amount to nothing, I won’t end up like Daddy Owen

True words my younger brother.

Hizi huwa issues za kuoa career womenchieth. Sasa ukioa career kunguru mwenye after kupea mdoss ikusde, anapewa promotion, wewe si utaishi kuletea kijiji premium hekayas.
Sisi alpha males tulioa young naive girls, tukapea wao mimba na tukawawekea biashara kidogo which we can control. Hakuna kuambiwa ati anaenda sijui conference, sijui seminar, sijui retreat. Bibi anafika kwa nyumba in time, na bado anapata shillingi kidogo za kusaidia mama yake.

Iyo career women huwa a code name for cooperate whores.mimi vitu nmejionea kwa cooperates world sewizi tamani aingie kwa hizo kampuni.i know a lady who is in her mid 40s alikulwa threesome na manager na HR during a retreat…

Oh no, you cannot tame a woman with something which she doesn’t value. If she values sexual things then she will appreciate this, but otherwise it can be a turn off. Outside of money, different women value different things in men, but you must be a master of something.
The act of submitting means going under so it’s impossible to submit to what is beneath you in all facets. Those values can be many things including good looks, intelligence, spirituality (for example he could be a pastor or church elder), sportsmanship, the gift of music or an orator, being a good writer or artist etc. Therefore, although money is important for living life it is not everything. There are many ways in which a man can create value and respect in a ‘ship.