Marrying cousins

Of course people will tend to believe in that which absolves them from blame. Sad.

Its true as you reproduce you increase chances of exploiting a recessive gene. I have also visited Indian and Arabs and they have a higher rate of “disabled” offspring. Research has proved its very retrogressive.
In animals its called inbreeding.

Inbreeding…

You are only at the first level. Some have five or six generations of inbreeding.
No wonder they believe in witchcraft ati someone rogad their whole family.
Kumbe they are ferking themselves up (literally and all).

We once went to an island at the coast called Wasini, furthest point at Kenyan coast and were shocked with what we witnessed…weak, sickly looking Arabic men and women…kuuliza we were told the Island has about 4,000 people, all closely related…kila mtu hapo ni cousin.

Just my guess it also increases loss of pigmentation, mtu anakaa whitish. I visited two families last Saturday one had a prevalence of being “cross-eyed” The other wanakaa pink-white. They practice lots of arranged marriages,even importing and exporting of brides.
Initially they thought its maintaining “pure royal” blood.

Today I have learnt something new,thanks dagîtarî.

Kuna beshte yangu mpokomo and he’s married to his niece,thats more fucked up than marrying a cousin.

my good man, could you expound on that please?

Lakini pia parents should introduce their kids to their cousins and other relatives mapema, it would reduce these chances of them dating. Si eti mtoto amezaliwa Nairobi na aishi maisha yake yote huko hata ocha hamwendi or even visit your own relatives or even family reunions hamwendi

That’s true, wengi hawajuani

Hehehe…the dad didn’t have the gene either. Conclusion?

Ouch. :eek::eek::eek:

Holy shait:eek:

Oh yes!

UPUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ndio nashangaa

:D:D:D
Shait.

There’s a distant cuzo agemate huwa tunainteract vipoa tena sana since we were young. Wife material kabsa. I wish we were not related.

hiyo aneamia yako ndio unapata your brain lacks enough oxygen most times