Mars one , its crap. We will never colonize the Mars

In 500yrs God will have come to pick the righteous move them to mars provide them with water then change position of planet Earth with Sartun en earth will be the new hell.amen

1 Like

watu si mgoogle kidogo. The candidates will undergo very long training. Once on Mars may have to live underground - unless we develop technologies to create a greenhouse effect there. It’s important because without it they will all die of the high radiation

Human psychology is the problem. You could go crazy midway. Engineering problems arent much of a challenge in comparison. But i have a feeling that NASA, ESA and russian programmes are someones business. You keep entertaining people with scifi ambitions and you will get political support and funding, which of course you pay your companies with to implement nonsense projects. People’s choices can always be engineered away from their needs, such that they spend on what they do not need. That is what advertisement and mass media is built for.

If american people demamded that such budgets and those of wars abroad be cut by three quarters and be used for domestic crime control, it would certainly be better for them.

forget mars the only hope now lies with jupiter’s moon Europa though its a frozen planet where gas is in frozen state it may hold life as there are organisms that are known to survive in such conditions,as you know there is a gradual increase in global temperature in some few 1000 years itabidi tuende tucolonize Europa as the temperature there may have also increased,but iyo si shida yangu ni ya my great*10 grandkids am sure humanity will have come up with solution and decisions

Uko na watoto ndio uanze kuongea juu ya great grand kids?:smiley:

1 Like

Yea but bado wako kwa balls zangu me ndo nitamua ile siku watatoka

chunga usitoe tadpoles

1 Like

na mid 20s sioni

I bet Mars will host the World cup before kenya .

4 Likes

ati 500 years, this sites lasts only for a while, imagine the amount of data lost with klist

1 Like

The internet never forgets. Everything you’ve ever posted was archived somewhere. I’m certain they’ll be looking at Google servers