what worked???

Macho nyanya ni kamwana?

The boycott.

You said it. Ama konyagi 1 is better?

Wacha ibakie kwa kamwana.

Hamna tofauti na yeye wewe Idi Amin Ogolla

1. Karua is too full of herself
  2. Miguna is an average mad man

indeed, you are a confused villager, idiot, you don’t understand what you are saying

Jinga

In 2007, just as the country fell into Chaos, I remember listening to Martha Karua live on BBC. Unbelievable. She kept using the word “they”. They are doing this , they are doing that. You just ask yourself , are these words from a Justice Minister? They here was referring to Jaruo if my memory serves me right.
Presidential material she is not.

Miguna Miguna has no political sense whatsoever. Trusting a man with the highest political office in the land is folly.

This is a man who couldnt even get along with his deputy when he was running for governor mpaka the deputy calls a press conference kumtukana. Wacha akae canada

Yes sir. One of the qualities a President needs to have is to be a Diplomat.

Martha Karua is too aggressive. Let her be a governor we see how she performs before trusting her with presidency

Now tell us about Raila Odinga on BBC live.

Raila was not Minister of Justice.

Una ushahidi?

She will make an exceptional governor and president if given a chance. The people of Kirinyaga really shot themselves in the foot by voting for waiguru.

:D:D:D:D Ati Konyagi 1 .

I remember watching her on TV while kibera was a no go zone in '07, and how she was against the peace deal.
I’ve never listened to anything she said since.