MARY

:D:D:D

:D:D:Dkali sana. I can imagine you standing there with cum on you thinking that kila mtu anaona umejimwagia. How did it end?

Maliza hekaya ya kuwekewa mchele

:D:D nice read

Weeee…

[quote=“Agwambo, post:12, topic:224143”]

Had some crazy cousins who used to nyemelea the mboch.They used to be four kids in the family,three boys and a girl and the mboch.The house was a three bedroomed one.When every one has gone to bed including the parents,one of the boys used to go nyemelea the mboch who used to sleep in the living room.He was able to successfully hit.The second born boy decided to try his luck.He nyemelead the mboch in the sitting room and started to slowly tag at the blanket.Mboch aliturn akashout 'unafanya nini!‘He got up and ran back to the boys’ bedroom.While running he shouted ‘pole,mini ni Chris!’.
Chris was the name first born who was hitting.
[/QUOTE.ntavunjika mifupa banAAA…Aki[/QUOTE]

Murphy’s law…

:D:D:D

:D:D:D Nugu!! You’re sick in the head.You had me cracking up

hehe! Tuko wengi. Mboch wetu alipotoka bafu na kuingia room yake nikajua nitashona hiyo leather kama fundi wa viatu. Akarudi from room na kuingia kwa kitchen passing my hideout behind the water drum. Alipobend over kukoroga supu kwa stove nikaoona green light! Kuinua skirt yake na kugusa ikusde manzi alitoa nduru na akapiga supu na stove teke. Nilihama kwa uncle for a few days

Hahaha…maliza hekaya

Hekaya safi budah

nimeisha yangu yote

Nyumba ni massionette na wazazi bedroom yao iko upstairs dirisha ina face backyard.
Hii ndio ubaya ya kufikiria kila mtu anaishi na wazazi kwa bedsitter za pipeline kama wewe

kanguuura hehhe

w

we do this shiet all time, kuna cuzo kwanza najua boifie yake, bt kitu niyetu sote , we drink and get nasty ,
ile time utaona ua gal ako so close na cuzo zake jua anatandikwa

So many infidels committing incest on this forum.

Utamu wa story ni uongo!

Acha upuzi wewe…Weka hekaya hapa tucheke…You guys are crazy.:smiley:

Kaangura geka atia kumbaff ino?

go slow on him elder;):wink: