Marya Prude says marriage is a scam

Lakini she should not be a mboch per se. What contribution do you bring to the table?

Very well said but then remember we live in a fucked up generation all those things umesema will never happen as you have put them. Unaeza fika home upate vyombo ziko kwa sink vile uliziacha asubuhi. In the bedroom after a few years and nagging kids the sex becomes mediocre, unapewa sympathy sex ama ile ya ‘ukimaliza unifunike’ saa ingine unapewa excuses ooh nimechoka, ooh niko na head ache, ooh naskia usingizi. Watoto nao unapata ni vichwa ngumu wanakurushia maneno. Chakula nayo unaambiwa ujipikie ama ananunua chakula ya hoteli anasema ni yeye amepika. Na hapo kwa pesa utatoboka boss hii statistic ya 40% sijui unatoa wapi. Usisahau her money is her money and your money belongs to both of you. The bad thing is the type of women i am describing is what is available now. The type of women you are describing ended with our mums. Saa hii with shitty feminism hakuna mwanamke anataka submission pia yeye anataka kukuonyesha ati akona equal rights kama wewe. Utalilia kwa choo. Ever wondered why many men are cheating??? Ask yourself why?? Ati mwanaume akona bibi lakini bado anakimbizana na wasichana wadogo wako campus!!

Yeah. But the bills are bearable when you are single, right?? Lakini wewe uko UK you cant relate

[ATTACH=full]348905[/ATTACH]

Are you telling me about bills? I have always paid my bills since I turned 19 them years ago. The only thing we don’t pay here is oxygen. You pay to own a TV licence and no I am not talking about subscriptions to channels. To have the gadget in your house and it is a criminal offence not to pay. And yes they can ‘see’ you from their offices huwezi jificha.

To cut my story short bills are bearable when you shack up with someone you get on with. And you best get on like a house on fire coz bills are partly why most couples split up. Natuzae na plan since it is a long haul journey.
Hiyo ingine yote umeandikia OP pia is not always the case. Kwani how sad are these marriages in Kenya?

Took her long enough to stumble upon a fact first published in the weekly journal 1478 BC

Is there a place in this world where oxygen is being paid for :confused: ama ni kuongea mbaya ndio unataka sasa, nani huyo amekanyaga mkia yako ukasika uchungu hivyo?

:DThat is figurative speech. I meant to say we are billed upto our eyeballs because the young man told me I cannot relate with bill paying because I am in the UK. Pengine sikunyita vile alisema. Sina uchungu mie.
Alafu the way he described marriages was a bit off for me kama member wa hiyo chama kuu.

:D:D:D Huyo jamaa na @Starscream wanararua malaya mbaya, there is this thread they have opened, their target is to hit a million comments by the end of year, illicit sex is being glorified hapo mbaya. Admin has even pinned it as a sign of supporting those treacherous acts that happens in those filthy dungeons, they have even coined good names for them e.g. “watering holes” unaweza dhani hata ni tree planting exercise kumbe ni mauti mchana

Maybe you are ngeiy.

Blocked the other one zamo for trolling me so may have missed the thread. Besides old tired threads are pinned here and I give them a wide berth. Too much happening in the world everyday.

Tall Mnyama is one of the kiddos that will fall victim here. Reading and absorbing what men say about their failed relationships and swallowing it wholesale. Marriage is not all that bad. You just need to choose carefully. Atafute kamschana kazuri, learn her pole pole na watuzalie katoto kamnyama everywhere. End off.
Mambo ya lanyes awache kapsaa.

When a man marries, the bills increase immediately … food budget tripples … moving to a bigger house kama ni rental … Kids may triple the day-to-day expenses … School fees et al …
A woman gets most things at a grant total of 0 shillings … better life … Most/all bills paid, free shopping, personal upkeep, medical care, protection, entertainment, trips, luxuries of life, education for some, You have the child provided for … in return they do chores, manage the house, look after children (and they are assisted by DMs) and sex (which she enjoys too)…
If she has a good job, she can save & invest more money since most things are provided
In case, you break up, you compel him to be paying atleast half of your bills (child’s)
How is that a bad deal for women?

:D:D:D:D

You are very wrong ma’am if you think I take what is said here seriously. This is just a forum. Whatever is said here I take it with a pinch of salt. Infact, it just stays here. Once I log out of my phone I am a very different person. I am an upstanding member of the society. I do what is right and what is needed of me. FYI, I come up with contradicting comments to keep the conversation going.

How is marriage a bad thing when I am a product of one?? I believe in marriages just like everyone else.

@Finest wine dont tell me you believe in what I say here??

Yeah, since you think i am… why dont you bring your mkush, i probe it… i will use lube.

Sorry can’t help you. For that you will need to contract the services of @Thirimaii a.k.a Kimakia.

@tall mnyama everywhere just admit it, this forum brings your wild side that you are afraid to have in public domain and risk being judged. Us human beings have at least two faces

I think I will never get anywhere with you guys on this matter. Where I live women pay bills. Mnaka chini with your salos and sort it out given who is earning what. If you stay at home to raise the kids there must be childcare costs to be accounted for so the man brings the bacon home. If you both really want to work mnaenda job and cough up on childcare which is our biggest monster. Women pay bills so getting married is not about the man struggling by himself.
Even kids earn at 18 and contribute something small towards utility bills if they are still at home.
Find a woman who you resonate with, msikizane, mzae 1 or 2 na mniite pls. Auntie amechoka kuwapea mawaitha.

My fellow villagers have a serious phobia of paying bills. Kutoa ni shida…

Ironically, some of your escapades with whores in those filthy dungeons appear in that thread.

Good to hear that. Date and date till you find the right one. A problem shared is half solved or so they say. Mimi nikiambia hubs wangu mashida zangu I feel lighter. [SIZE=1]Saa zingine I put on the waterworks kikikikiki. [/SIZE]
He tells me his too and we talk about them too. Just don’t buy what you read here wholesale bei ya jioni. Make your own decisions, know yourself and work hard. [SIZE=1]Ni hayo tuu kwa sasa.[/SIZE]

You made a whole lot of sense after explaining yourself.