Maryland USA, State Where Kenyans Exported Their HIV Epidemic To

Eddy pengine ni Green Card winners? sijawahi sikia any visitors wakifanya hizo tough medicals. But it is discriminatory whichever way you look at it.

It is said that if you are on meds, you can’t pass the virus to someone else.

True…but before guys get on meds ni kutumbukiza tu.

look at this…

[ATTACH=full]245613[/ATTACH]
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/31/us/politics/31travel.html

I am not disputing it…just that I had never heard of it. I know folk that go in and out of that country but as visitors. Nimewapigia. They said…that could only have applied to GC holders.

Ooh Okay, maybe that, but hii kitu ilivunja relationship mingi…bibi na bwana wanapata GC, wakienda kupimwa bibi ako nayo bwana hana.
mnamaliziana hapo.

Doesn’t seem plausible. Kwani someone couldn’t see his wife taking ARVs. And what are the chances that he didn’t have it.

Chances are 0.0001%.

I agree kabsa. Shockingly their citizens are ailing from HiV opportunistic illnesses just like the visitors.

I know International students in the UK are tested for TB from whence you are coming from before uende Embassy (visa not yet granted) and pia ukifika hapa.
But perhaps what is most shocking now is that it is now mandatory hapa UK for anyone visiting the main hosi to be tested for HiV…(posters everywhere that ni lazima).
Well a fracture took me there 1 year-eish ago and was told gorra do it quite how that is connected to a HIV sijui …but it had to be done!!!
Wacha kwanza you name your country of origin…

p/s…watu wakae maisha safi if you intend to cross borders…

Where do you live? what if you had not been tested? HIV testing kitambo was not so common plus even if you are positive you don’t start on ARVs immediately

Ukisema umetoke Africa kwanza unakuwa ebola risk :D:D

Wewe na nani? What scandals are you referring to? I’ve lived in Maryland for 20 years and this is the first time I’m hearing this. I’ve never heard of Kenyans dying in large numbers. I strongly suggest that you attach evidence to support your irresponsible and hateful claims. If a Maryland resident infected you, deal with him/her directly and don’t tarnish the name of hundreds of other Kenyans. A big part of Maryland is within the DC metropolitan area and most of the Kenyans living in the state are very successful. Many (of the ones that I know of) are great and responsible family people.
Almost all Maryland death announcements are made on the following websites: diasporamessenger and mwakilishi.
Stop this propaganda ama uweke evidence!

'When was the last you went back there?'kikikiki

Very true, I have lived in the US for more than a decade, na sijawahi skia HIV being a major issue in fact living here makes one forget about HIV and aids
Hiyo ni porojo ya anti diaspora brigade!

Lubbish!

This thread is full of shit.

which is worse between between Cancer and HIV?

na niundu wa uguo tugathicana ri