Masaibu ya Boy Child 2

pole sana. can only imagine the hours spent wishing, hoping and praying

Kweli kabisa!

Hekaya swafi. Kamata[SIZE=2]ko [/SIZE][SIZE=4]like[/SIZE]

Wueh! Pole kwa masahibu. Some lessons are expensive to learn!!

Phombe. Kiangazi. These things are arranged by Satan!

Bril’ write up @Useless Spectator

i think you have a lot of hekayas in you, you just need to bring them out.

Can relate,kijana alinifungia kwa Choo, siku ilikuwa mrefu

You bet I do gazillions of them. Kuishi kwingi kuona mengi but when I sit down to write…my train of thought tembeas all over the place thereby confusing the reader. I tend to write like I am talking. Not everyone can hekaya. Strangely I am v quiet in real life. I met my last boyfriend at a party here and we hit it off videadly sana. Then he flew out to NBO then flew back kwenye anakaa. So the relationship gathered pace on email/phone. Si I could write him long emails YAWAAAAAAAAAA but then so could he. FF I went to visit him for 2 weeks. Never have I seen a more disappointed man. He thought I would be like my emails. Akakutaa ng’o mpaka he asked me if I am that bored while I was really enjoying myself. So he went and brought me his laptop and said can you write to me then???:D:D:D:D:D:Dit was an ice-breaker and he got to know the real me but still found it vvv hard to comprehend how I can be so different. This para itself has about 20 hekayas about that 1st visit 9000 miles away to visit someone I had met twice, the whole stay, how we got on, the 1st shag…but ole wangu!!wacha I be a hekaya consumer!

:D:D:D:D:D:D i always thought you were like how you write. i actually would have loved to meet you just to observe your thought process, mangled like a car wreck. i guess you are actually talkative, just not with new people. it gets better once you are more comfortable with someone, i can relate. Ps. your boyfie was smart to get you to write.

afisa pole, i hope hukuwa umeenda a long one alafu ikatae kuflash :D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Your summary is just so spot on. Yes I am wild and fun if I am with my inner circle who are also like me but wary of strangers. But what do you expect? I was tupuad here at a vv early age so I have seen it all! and being guarded at all times ISA must. Do you know I never told my Sis and Bro here that I am off to Washington to meet someone coz I knew they would try and stop me? the only person I told was my Jamaican hairdresser, rather weavedresser. And she said be vvv careful. Take my number with you and ring me every day, not text ring it is crazy out there. So one day I told the dude that ‘no-one in my family knows where I am right now’…he nearly fainted!kikikikiki. I just know I have a lose nut somewhere, that is for shua. Haki I am now so nostalgic about that maiden visit:(:(boyfie was so cool…I could have told you what he did to make me unleash the goods as soon as before I became comfy and friend-zoned him. But this is your hekaya not mine.

Save the meeting you will be so bored!!!haki even here on Ktalk guys get shocked if we get to speak on the phone…:D:D:D:D

Si lazima uangushe hekaya…images in all forms are acceptable!

What images? if mbisha hakuna walahi.

onapereka malaya kwako aje. Lodgins and brothels are there for a reason. Sorry for what you had to pass throu.

How you hit it off videadly sana…

Will try after the big game.

one cant help but smile once they read your posts.

Smile or laugh at me? sasa I have been asked fora mini hekaya and will try as soon as we send the Useless men back up North…