Masaibu ya First born: SAIDIA NA IDEAS

The problem is the mother. Mtoto umleavyo ndivyo akuavyo. These are the same vinyanagalikas complaining everywhere how matiang’i has ruined their livelihoods by banning betting firms.

Don’t rent him another place far away from you knowing the underlying issues your brothers has, this is your blood and you need to take him in and try your best to mentor him. So far the guy has not hit rock bottom in life, someone would even argue it’s good he learnt some harsh lessons in life much earlier for instance story ya debtors kubeba his stuff. Welcome him to stay with you and guide him proper on how he should be saving his little income, looking for better opportunities, controlling vices etc. That would be the best route in my opinion.

Mama hitumia tacktick ya kuchapa akirudisha na nyumbani… Kumbe haisaidii

This is my most likely path as this guy anaeza kukudanganya mchana Kati Kati umuamini. Come to think about it hio job opportunity I gotta investigate it further.

This is becoming very hard knowing that ntakuwa nashindwa Kama ananiiba kila wakati. I’ll live in paranoia of theft and being lied to everyday of the week…

That’s it. Thread should be closed now.

:D:D eti hapo kwa mshande.

Bad idea… He will always be on edge whenever he is away from his house wondering what the fuck he is doing… He doesn’t unecessary stress monitor him from a distance.

By the way kuna watu hawasaidiki for sure. I can tell you a true story that sounds similar to this one. Jamaa alipelekwa Cole akakula fee, akapelekwa zingine kama tatu zote akikula fee na mashida tu. At one point he was schooling in Mombasa, alisema atumiwe 30K ama ajirushe Kwa ocean and the mother sent it ati kijana anataka kujibamba kidogo. Of course he was not even in school, alikuwa ashakula fee anakula raha tu.

Another time he was in Machakos, akapanga deal na majamaa wapigie budake waseme kijana ameshikwa kaa ameiba laptop and the guys need 85K or else anaenda ndani after a thorough beating. The father “negotiated” akatuma 55K. Anyway, hakusoma alirudi home bila cert. Kufika home ameuza TV yao, nini nini ikakuwa ni mwizi hatari sana kila time mzae wake, ako jeshi, kila time ananego na makarao asipelekwe ndani.

Fast forward the dad becomes furious, comes home and beats the hell out of him and chases him away. He went to stay with his sister in Nairobi. You know what happened? The guy “stole” his sister’s car and went to party in Mombasa of course after stealing many thousands from her in the night. He had stolen household stuff from her house many times. The sister follows him, gets her car back and chases him away.
Kufika kwao, his father beats him vibaya sana and you know what the dude did, he took his KCSE certificate and burnt it ati anafeelisha babake.

At one point, alishikwa akivukisha wasee from an hospital, wale watu uenda hosi alafu wamekosa pesa so wanakaziwa kutoka hosi hadi walipe hosi pesa yao. Jamaa alikuwa anapewa doo anawavukisha kwa fence. haha
Mind you huyu ni kijana hajawai kosa pesa kwao, wanampea kila kitu but wapi!
Waliachana na yeye sasa anakula noma sana ushago. That dude is my cousin by the way.

This will all boil down to who you are, personally although it’s the seemingly easier option I couldn’t set him up in a far estate knowing very well his history of bad debts and alcohol addiction. That’s setting up a futile option in which your brother will most likely fail.

Give your brother the benefit of the doubt, trust him that he’s capable of change. Guide him instead of seeing him as a problem to be gotten rid of, give him at least 6 months of your time and resources and he hopefully will learn some tricks from his older brother. After that you should let the world handle him.

True there are such characters in life but OPs seems to have made some common mistakes gambling,bad debts ,alcohol etc Stuff that most youth struggle with today. At least OPs brother finished and secured himself gainful employment, that demonstrates he’s not such a lost case. OP should guide his bro to his level best.

Huyu anasound alikuwa Moto ya kuotewa mbali. Pia izo family dynamics sio the most favorable but still huyo jamaa amewasumbua wazae wake sufficiently. Ako lucky serikali haijampata at that rate

An easy risk to take in the journey of guiding his brother to a good life. You can’t get rid of your brother and set him up for failure all because of the supposed risk of loosing a few household appliances msee

Anaongea kama anamjua sana. Perhaps he is confused because he knows his past.

He is a fucking adult enabling him wont change him… nairobi ni shamba ya mawe i will do the best i can but sikufi na stress juu ya mtu mzima.

@FirstBornOfEight how old is your brother kwanza?

Nunulia yeye jiko ya makaa ndio akisota akisema auze anatafuta mteja anakosa anarudi nayo Kwa nyumba.

Interesting to read this. You once posted a comment about how Mrs Shosho tells stories that she has apparently heard…you got some much needed likes from fellow male thong wearers now here you are…

my friend, go read what Pontius Pilate did when he was brought for water in a bowl.

Hehehehe I love this