Masaibu ya Hoteli kuMbwa

Lol its actually not that expensive .for only 850 you’ll have a deluxe at their thorn tree hotel

Their argument is that they pay kanjo for those reserved parkings, so they need to recover it.

Ama CDs :D:D:D

Weka specs we compare.

No, the deal went thru vizuri. 3 yrs ago during the digital migration, we made another deal and the proceeds were enough to build me a mansion.

Hehehehehehehe
masaibu bro.

4 Likes

850 inakuliwa kwangu na familia mzima siku tatu.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

5 Likes

Nikiwa campus i used to pop into this five star hotels on my msoto days dressed in official clothes then sit by the pool side and order any meal and sneak away like a ghost without paying, i wonder how come i was never caught.

3 Likes

i was invited there once while in my college days. i went there at around 6pm. kuingia hapo first floor there was a guy playing the piano.wacha zile club nilikua nimezoea za kelele, the music there was cool and not loud. then waiter akaniletea soda since niliogopa kuitisha anything else which i would have to sell an organ to pay for the bill.before then i had not seen a restaurant with such a fluffy carpet!!!.weird enough there were some two ladies drinking some sort of imported beer (i cant remember the name) they were staring at me maybe wondering what this young small boy is doing there. i was happy when the guy i was meeting came and i had to leave the place. from that point i hate the high end restaurants that have all those standards that make one feel uncomfortable( hata huwezi kula kuku kwa mikono lazima utumie fork na kisu!!! )

6 Likes

That is very risky. there’s a guy who narrated how he used to roam the hotels looking for anywhere there is an event. All for the sake of eating.

hehehehehehe
Ata mimi hizo hoteli ni X. Kibandaski for life.

1 Like

:D:D:D

yaani wewe @Thagichu ndiye mwenye ile ‘culplit’ @introvert alikuwa anauza?

hiyo ni ya @Wiltordo

1 Like

@Ice_Cube link tafathali

Hehe. lakini what came out of that moment is good.

Nowadays, I never even pass in front of that hotel (even when walking). I point at it like a grave. :D:D:D

3 Likes

waah hapa man niko nje. Cannot recall this one. Maybe Aviator can give us more clues. Juu I always search them with key words that I can recall

ukifika hizo hotels oga mikono, kari gani.:D:D:D:D

Hilarious , the risks we take In life…
Whenever I visit the high-end restaurants I go armed , and have a credit card as back up.
It’s nice to visit such places at least once in a life time when you have the money to, so you don’t end up feeling awkward the next time you make a visit .

1 Like

Noma sana

:slight_smile:

:D:D:D:D:D

Kali sana…:D:D:D:D