masaibu ya mtu singleton

Yenyewe hiyo story ya kugonga balls ziingie kwa shimo inakaa ufala sana :D:D:D:D

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Safety-Gas-Lighter-matches-Everbright/dp/B001RI4ZPK#immersive-view_1433071697102

Nilikwambia jana;
Watching you watching me !
You are a funny Maafaka,nimecheka yangu yote,
@ol monk Fanya huyu jamaa Village elder mara this! This is what this site needs.
Come one come All ! !
Pure talent hereā€¦

Matchbox, Salt and vitunguu are some of the things that would make me eat out for a week. You see, as a bachelor one is always in hurry. Not sure where to but always doing things in a rush. So get home past 10PM and all neighboring kiosk are closed that time you have 1/4 of meat and a loaf of bread (Cooking Ugali is such a hustle for a bachelor). You prepare everything and dahā€¦no matchbox. You eat the loaf (Kavu, Kavu) you throw the meat in to the fridge (Thatā€™s if you are lucky to have one) and you promise to come with a matchbox the following day but wapi, Come the fateful day the same thing happens. U buy 1/4 again forgetting there is extra meet you didnā€™t cook. You open the door and you are met with smell of rotten meat that you never cooked yesterday.

4 Likes

are u sure unaishi kwako? unless u r paid kukaa jobless.

a few things you should always have in your travelbag
one or two boxes matches
needle, thread and a button
a razor blade/scalpel
some paracetanol/brufen/etc
CDsā€¦
add some more

Mtu humwagilia nyama chumvi kama hana fridge and it lasts longer.

just described my life, I even dont know why am always in a hurry especially when in the kitchen, one day was too impatient to cook rice then meat, I lumped them together and cooked together then afterwards unashindwa where the fuck was i supposed to be going. Answer: nowhere. Next; get a glass of alcohol or try to make calls for any weekend plans

1 Like

Lol ā€¦kweli hizi ni shida za bachelors for ladies matchboxes are bought in a packet so when one decides to cook its a 3 course meal :smiley:

1 Like

including single ladiesā€¦know one who only eats lunch (in a hotel), supper is normally choco (without milk!), bread, peanut butter- the hustle of washing the ka-sufuria for boiling milk is too much(when she is busy watching soaps!)ā€¦

1 Like

he he ā€¦cooking cn b too tiresome sometimes .
hw about on weekends hw do you survive

Mimi kuna wakati gas iliniishia dead in the night kama nimemaliza kupika sukuma na nyama walai nilizikula na mkate!

1 Like

Nakutaka wewe peke yako. Matchbox nishapata

Next time you all go shopping for a gas cooker invest in one with a self igniter. Solves problems like these.

2 Likes

i

i cook all my meals, unless am out on fieldwork so i canā€™t help eating in a hotel. i preboil most of the stuff such as nyama, githeri, lentils and legumes on weekends and freeze so prepā€™ing time is short; veges steamed fresh for supper and breakfastā€¦

Even the basic table top cookers nowadays come with igniters though am not sure whether they fit them on Mekos.

Nilikuwa job nikaresign last month. It was my first job na during interview there was no room for negotiation - they put it blankly as a take it or leave it (mshahara ilikuwa pitiful but nikasema nichukue for the sake of experience na kujenga cv). Two months into the job, tunaitwa meeting on a sato. Mbigi anakam anatushow ati previously they had not been remitting PAYE due to some (bla bla bla) with kra but beginning next month they will be deducting PAYE from our gross in addition to NSSF, NHIF. Nikaangalia ile net ilikuwa inabaki, na job tunafanyishwa - i quit

2 Likes

Saa hii nakalia tu deposit, but things will open up inshallah. Which reminds me of a funny story (not so funny come to think of it), ya ile nyumba ilikuwa karibu kuporomoka some place I dont know where. Alafu mathe anaulizwa ati kwa nini anaendelea kuishi hapo, despite the visible cracks anadai ati ā€œsasa nitafanya nini, tuliambiwa tuhame but me nakalia deposit yanguā€

2 Likes

USIOE KWANZA, solve your finances first. we hustle bro

2 Likes