Massage parlour timam CBD

[ATTACH=full]346209[/ATTACH]

James 1:15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]death.

Run towards God, plan for church tomorrow instead of looking for massage parlour because you know how it will end. Nothing will ever satisfy your heart like God and his Spirit. If you have no place to attend church tomorrow, I wish to invite you for a life-changing service.
[ATTACH=full]346228[/ATTACH]

not bad at all, ngapi?

Hii utasumbuliwa na can you help na 3k urgently?

if you can’t hit it raw, it’s not worth it

Many of these clowns are lonely and they have poor social skills to approach normal girls. They just cope with prostitutes.

I used to believe there are ‘normal’ girls until I met one hardened lanye leading a choir in church!

If you throw 3k at any woman living with the parents or not doing well you will eat her. Hunt mtaa zingine other than home.

I have just shown one the potential to throw 1500/- and she has promised to bring the kitty after church.

Though I don’t do prostitutes, I think 3k is a bit too much money to spend just to get laid. Ingia SJ, nunua drinks za 600, chukua lanye ulipe 800 shot mbili and room ulipe 500. You will walk out with a totally empty scrotum.

Asante sana kwa hii advise ya uzito Mkuu.Lakini najiuliza je?kama you dont do prostitutes umejuaje hii budget accurate ya SJ Bwana Chifu?

Hehehe. We do a lot of research on different issues Bwana Agwash.

Avoid massage @or from Barbershop/s those hoes not profsssional just to suck the dik and a quickie shot inside bathroom!

For hard/deep not soft massage go.to a professional one

Bado unanunua …>>tu? Mean whats?

Kweli kuna lanye kwa hizi barbershops ama ukuwanga @Story of a giant tuu? Kama ziko name the barbershops

Wouldnt mind hao wa barbershop. Any recommendations?

Hizi ni story tuu, I’ve tried 2 different ladies in 2 different vinyozi at different times na sikufaulu. Infact nilitusiwa sana hata uwezi nipata close to those 2 vinyozi tena

Hii stunt unafanya tu kwa kinyozi yenye si ya mtaa yako

Wasn’t kinyozi za mtaa

Hey man, did you ever get around to finding something? Please do share. P.s: incredible how comments here have nothing to do with the question and are not helpful at all.