Master Of Camouflage

Again the intelligent educated people believe that all those religious Hindus, Christians, Muslims, Budhists and others are fools… that is a small brain kind of person and they come to learn about it much later and regret… Whether they are all correct is also out there for you to confirm… ANd we all have the freedom of foolishness…

I once heard an eye surgeon explain the workings of an eye in intricate detail nikajua there’s no doubt there is a God. NO DOUBT!!

An eye is pretty much a small bomb. The amount of blood pumped into that organ is mind boggling. The blood vessels are so tiny it’s crazy. It should explode in your head… but it doesn’t.

An ordinary video camera even your camera phone drains power in a few seconds. Now imagine how much power is required to power an eye…

Two cameras on your face with the most excellent lenses working 24/7 , 365 days, every single microsecond non stop, at insane bitrates connected to your brain via nerves… IT NEVER OVERHEATS… it is fed with rich blood 24/7… It switches on instantly.No camera can switch on instantly.

This thing is intelligent. It interprets and processess images. It seats on a perfect chasis whether you bend or upside down bado unaona. And both cameras work in tandem in perfect sequence.

The eye lenses (pupil) switch focus and brightness in nano seconds and noiselessly.

Huyo daktari alisema even the eye science perplexes them. The complexity, the beauty, the sheer perfection.

I personally do not consider myself an average person by my academic credentials, either (ignore my beta-male taunts elsewhere), and I believe that we are not just an accident and that there is an intelligent being somewhere in control from the time we were not even born to the time we are born and exit from here. But the academic world of science excludes that which we cannot control with our physical things and they make it look cool to be an atheist… in fact they will disqualify you or make it extremely difficult from getting a PhD if you are not atheistic…

Sasa ingia brain VS man made computer.

Computer hata ile latest, processor lazima i-overheat, ina hang, memory is not perfect, hard disk inachapa… sijui uchafu imeingia wapi…

Meanwhile the human brain or any brain for that matter never overheats. The amount of crap you process inside your brain per second even when asleep is stupendous!!

It doesn’t need external memory or cloud computing and yet it stores even the most obscure of memories. You might remember a meal you ate on Kenyatta Day 1991.

You might retrieve a bad or good childhood experience na uko 91 years old. Na hii ni computer unachapa makofi, unaitupa kwa hair dryer… unaiosha na Gilbeys na other poisons… unaitupia bhangi na cocaine…

I laugh when every other day a scientific theory of sorts is broken. Zote ni theory never 100% fact.

Wakasema Cape Town is finished. No water. Ni hivyo. It will take years. Kulinyesha walinyamaza pole pooole.

Field marshall ashinde hapo akisema sijui population ni mbaya… yet the richest cities on earth are the most densely packed!!

Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York, Vatican City, Barcelona, Nairobi… etc etc. Watu ni kama siafu.

Look at your estate. When there were no people around if you moved there early, kunyolewa ni uende the next town. Shopping ni uende Nairobi. People come in, life changes. Another scientific theory, broken.

We do family planning and distort the natural state of things… we make culture determine the sex of kids we should prefer… we get more boys than girls as is in China and India, and the problems that come with that… More men fighting for fewer women… chaotic

Natural selection is not creation. Evolution is about survival advantage of a phenotype. Those phenotypes with weak survival advantage will die out.

And in China bado waliongezeka tu. The population control was supposed to reduce the growth or at least slow the pace. Lakini wapi waligonga billioni na wakaikiunja among the problems you have outlined.

In the U.S meanwhile they have killed hundreds of millions of babies via abortion yet poverty in minority and white trash neighborhoods iliongezeka tu. It didn’t necessarily finish off black gangs.

The idea behind U.S abortion was that black fiends won’t be born any more… but hadi leo wamejaa jela. Hawana jobs.

Na ilikuwa kitu rahisi, just enable the minorities with better schools, better healthcare.

Mimi nimekwuuliza explain that particular painting.

Nilale nikijua who did the painting. :D:D

Agreed, don;t you know that DNA is actually a programme/ software coded in the living things?

Its got nothing to do with being academic/chop or whatever. It is a question of belief. You are either a believer or non believer. To change a non believer to a believer, all you need is evidence. Kizungu mingi na catwalk wachia Waiguru. Even in the bible Jeusus showed Thomas the nail marks.

I know what I know and what I believe I believe, that is just me… Everybody has a choice to believe or not to… No need to call others fools simply because we do not agree with their perceptions… an intelligent person would either ignore or carry out thorough studies that would help them make intelligent conclusions… what we see is that chops (professors), and this is from my own experience, is that they make it cool to be atheistic… which is fine until they bring their atheism irrelevantly in, for example a taxation class…

My friend, mutations are random. Mutations can be insertions, duplications or deletions. Insertions and deletions create new genes. When you create new genes, its manifestation could be anything. Sometimes, the DNA is contaminated by bacterial or viral DNA, imparting new phenotypes on an individual.

Your question asking me to explain how the pattern arose is like asking me to tell you why melanin is darker on your skin

I know a lot about DNAs,RNAs, Proteins etc. Loosely yes, you can call it a code

:D:D

What you are saying is the extraordinary work of evolution. We know God is powerless.

Good… You know that all programmes are written and when executed they follow a particular/ defined route? And that these programmes could not have just existed without some programmer somewhere?

wacha maswali mingi. you are confusing religion with supreme being. The supreme being whether existing or not did not say you follow religion

Exactly… I believe i the Supreme Being and know what I know and will not necessarily share it here… I want to dispel the non-existence of the same as propagated by atheists, bit always respect their views unless they punish believers simply because one differs with them… the same I also detest the so-called religious people who have punished non-believers or believers of other beliefs… In fact the religious unjust are more than atheistic fools

Hii kizungu mingi wacha. :D:D

Hizo unaniambia zinaitwa SCIENTIFIC THEORIES and not 100% SCIENTIFIC FACTS.

Darwin’s theory remains a theory. An idea, an explanation of sorts, an explanation that can be challenged with future proof and not 100% solid fact.

You hear of Einstein’s THEORY of time … or Einstein’s THEORY of relativity. Ni theory. It can be challenged.

If Jesus returns tomorrow Darwin’s Theory will be immediately rendered false.

And everyday science tries to answer harder and harder questions with new THEORIES.

So you end up with numerous ideas of all shapes and colour.

Mara you’ll hear ati a new discovery has shown that the moth gets its “painting” from its diet. It has nothing to do with camouflage.

The moth eats some mould which is then deposited on the wings thus forming interesting artwork… for seducing a mate…:D:D:D

etc etc etc.

The following year tena wanakuja na THEORY ingine.