Matatu Driver Kills Traffic Officer After Being Flagged Down on Eastern Bypass

You’re barking up the wrong tree mate, let it be

If cops are irrelevant and irredeemable so be it, personal opinions have no relevance to the d- material duties.

Haya ndio madhara ya kusoma 8-4-4. No one said they are irrelevant or irredeemable. We are just calling out their bullshit. That is fundamentally different from what you chose to understand.

Every day I pass those cops on southern bypass I tell myself how that is a disaster waiting to happen. The way they flag those vehicles, some driving at over 100km and the cops are in the middle of the road? Am not surprised, it was just a matter of when it will happen. But it goes to show how Kenya is a shithole. How do you erect roadblocks on a high speed highway with the aim of just collecting bribes?

I wasn’t talking to you, go powder your nose or retouch your gloss bi+ch.

Jana on my way to muguga niliwapita hapo junction ya Ngong road wakijiseti. Ungefikiria Luna circulation imefanywa wanangojea hardened criminals. Gari mbili, several senior officers (at least going by the uniform) na several other bonobos armed to the teeth. All for what? To extort motorists. Ushago nayo ni worse. Unapata gari baadala iende patrol kwa villages imeenda traffic duties. Crime ikitokea mnambiwa hakuna gari imeenda kazi. Siku hizi hata Aps wanataka kwenda traffic duties hawataki patrol zingine.

Vacuous as always.

Yesterday travelling on Matuu to Thika rd, almost a police presence every 2 km. All taking bribes of PSVs and Trucks. Gatheca should be ashamed of his criminals

Kwa hii BBI tuongeze clause in the security section outlawing all roadblocks except those put up in pursuit of fugitives or capital crimes suspects.

police officer died in vain. why lose your life for nothing? are you the saviour of kenya?

What a way to end “brikicho bantureh” in the hood…

It’s unfortunate that someone lost their life. But no Kenyan traffic cop would die while trying to innocently uphold the law. Let’s be honest here.

You should also die for thinking that the officer died upholding the law. Death was only an inconvenience to his bribe shaing endevours. Pitia Southern uone hizo ng’ombe vile wana harass motorists. Kwanza kuna mwingine anakuwanga na piki piki. That guy is the devil himself to motorists.

ni ulafi alikuwa nayo why insist on holding onto the door of a machine you dont control

Read what I said again.

Apologies bro. Read the word “would” as “should” thereby altering the whole.message.

For the mat driver pia yeye ni the end of the road most likely anaface life ndani given ID yake inaaza na 23 huyo yuko 30s…What i dont understand he was carrying PLASTIC CHAIRS hata kama he had broke the law am sure that cop with some little persuasion angeleewa who doesn’t have some side hustle.

Labda alikuwa amechoka na harassment akaamua liwe liwalo.

Most probably the cop out of greed aluomba ile inapita hata hustle ya hio siku akaambiwa no way.

:smiley: once he steps into lawful custody kitaeleweka tu bila lube DFHKYM!

Choices have consequences

If he is willing to go all the way he can commit suicide before getting to kamiti and just end it all.