Match day 7 Predickshens official thread

Mhindi will be 25k richer today.

after some thought, and 123 advice, i’ll keep away from Tott. But I’ll add PSG win and Celtic.

Tuko home leo
3pts in the bag and we need to make up the goal difference so as to get back to the top of the table

nimeregister on 1xbet just now. it’s quite a comprehensive site. bonus pia nimepewa. that’s what i’ll use to stake. i’ll keep the cash balance pending.

Yeah it’s a great site, check out all the options ndo uone Sportpesa, Betin et al hutubeba upuzi

I hate games where we’re expected to steamroll the opposition. This game provides the perfect narrative and backdrop for Woy to get a “shock” result.

0 goals, 0 wins, CP coming to Old Trafford. Their keeper is pretty much guaranteed to have a worldie, just hope we put them to the sword nice and early. These are the kind of games Lukaku was bought for, hope he can deliver again.

Exactly, remember Burnley and Watford last season at Old Trafford. Their keeper blocked 23 attempts on goal, the highest I think in EPL. However my prediction is based on Micky passes, assists and control of the game at the box will be the key to get Martial, Lukaku and Lingard going.

Wazi jo. I’ll give it a try today.

Chelsea win?? naona ukipoteza 25k.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/#dm

did u succeed?

I’ll try it during 5pm games.

Now on Spain, what will happen if Catalan province succeed in its independent vote referendum this weekend. Barca itaenda kucheza league yao na sociedad ama their will be no change.

alright

Harry kane atafunga hattrick, Alli afunge moja

Swansea and Norwich are not English teams too.

hii site imekataa kunitumia Messo, ebu leta promo code moja

Exactly! same here na vile nlingoja hio bonus niweke bet…its a good site though

nimeona hadi analysis yangu imepotea kwa kichwa. soooooooooooooooooooooooo many options!

if that happens, nakutumia mia nne ya tusker mbili.