Match day year ender weekend

Hey guys there is a telegram channel worth checking out. All free no payments. games posted today have won even the fiorentina draw.

Worth checking out. They just want subscribers

what’s the catch?

Wachana na cons.

Just heard from BT sports commentary that Lukaku has been ruled out of danger by medical staff and wouldn’t need to go to hospital. It must be a concussion and they decided not to risk anything.

i repeat southampton to score 1st. match to end 1-1

LoL… Man u fans thot that was a goal where I am. Offiside.

Pwegegegegegegegege 0-0. The elephant on top of the tree is slowly but surely coming down. :D:D Kuna watu hawataonekana hapa

another draw

Like it:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hehehehe.

A fair result for the Devils:D

will u catch up with MC?

Sisi kama chelsea finally tumekuwa namba mbili . Good way to end the year .

manchieth down i repeat manchieth down

At least in Arsenal we accept we’re shit, we’re not title contenders in any way ever since that loss to Liverpool. Man U fans on the other hand, hawashikiki. The way they hype their team you would think they’re PSG. To them Lukaku is Lewandowski, Mata is Dybala, Lingaard scores a few he is now Messi Rashford is Neymar, De Gea is god (on this I agree) and Martial is Ronaldo :D:D They score some lucky goals deep in the last minutes, they start saying Fergie time is back. Well these results confirm that it was all paper over cracks. Now Mourinho won’t stop mourning about City when they also have spent a lot of $$.I’m going over to their reddit sub, I must wank to their tears

Man U will not even finish number 2. Kuleni ujeuri yenu, shenz na watu wa maduka ya sisal ropes, rat poison please close early. Sande

we’ll have to see what the second half holds. it’s daunting though.

I wonder where is that itumbi guy @spear ? He said we (Arsenal) are 6th…YES we are but soon we will be changing jerseys…6 with 3

@gashwin , where u learn ua jaman…it’s poor

A polite reminder to manchester fans ,on 20th you will be facing burnley i repeat facing BURNLEY . Man trolling united fans is fun .

Google. i know, my friend…

Another two points dropped. There is going to be be some culling at the squad. Mickey is definitely off, fans clapped when the 4th official put his number up for substitution. Is IBRA fit to start games? Will Lukaku return soon? We have usually not focused on January transfers but now its not an option.

happy new ol man. it was never supposed to be like this, play small