Mathematic and Computer Science?

Cmon niggar you got everything many would want to have kwanza hapo kwa + mathematics … Be creative

HR nitapea dem Mrembo qualified Ama wewe ? Ungefanya hata metal works

simama MCA kwa kijiji yenyu , anza kucampaign leo … sande sana ! kumbuka kuvote yes for punguza_mizigo

ghasia…we funguliwa boot na @Panyaste

I’d really appreciate @Deorro

Mind telling us more about your cousin. What he does and stuffs …

Nlkua nakamulia watu mangombe, napeleka dairy

Asande. Siezi chagua. If nlifanya ya kukamua na mijengo, why would i choose

The course was hard AF, only 25 made it, out of 80

I’ve learned to code.
php/laravel html/css javascript.
Currently taking a reactjs course in udemy

with your degree, you should have learnt Python, R, C, C++, Java. Low-level stuff. Javascript, html and css are a waste for a Maths degree unless you will be part of the team that creates them

The job market made me shift to Javascript stuff. I have never seen any openning for R, C or C++. Most of the available one require a masters degree

Tafuta internship in a software development company, even if it’s a small company - very important for your future growth.
Master the platforms they are using but don’t be close minded…
Slowly transition from being just a coder to a software engineer…

Don’t worry about the “second lower tag”, huku nje it’s all about what you can offer…after 2-5yrs in the industry no one will care if you got 1st class or pass more than what you know or what can do.

Personally in my days of looking for employment no one asked to see my certificate, recruiters just talk to you and see if you know what you are talking about.

I know many of my former classmates who got second upper and cannot even code, many employers in the field know this.

That Bsc certificate is just an entry point.

Stop the discouragement, second upper is a mark above 50, pass ndiyo 40…

You have a really good combination. Look for a job with the UN. They always have opportunities for numbers guys.

It’s the very perspective thing out there and should really be doable for you anyway. It’s your guranteed future way for good money no matter what. So please do that if you can, what do you say ? I am not able to get anything done in my life without that degree.

Oooh. Hapo sasa nmekuelewa