Matiang'i: Hides his motives behind seemingly logical explanations.

@spear ,just a question unrelated to this thread,do you think Ruto has any meangingful agenda for this nation rather than looting it to the ground with his tanga tanga squad?

Now how have you ever asked yourself why uhuru gives up so much of his responsibility? What does that say about him? That’s what I was talking about, his lack of understanding of what a president is. Don’t blame the people who are overstepping their mandate. Blame the president himself for letting them do it. Or what is the textbook definition of a leader? Uhuru is not a leader. That’s why there is chaos in jubilee. He is the one to be blamed. He is the liability. I am very certain Ruto is very much aware where the problem lies. It’s what allowed him to be president 2013-2017 and what’s causing him now to be insubordinated and humiliated by people smaller than him. A perfect illustration of a double edged sword.

painting uhuru as a lame duck is wrong, he is not. kibicho is following orders from uhuru, it is uhuru who wants to extend his term not kibicho, for ruto it is about blackmail and survival mpaka 2022

Kamanda should just go home