Matiangi WARNING (admean take heed)

@digi always does his “research”…statement ni ya Monday 28th nkt

In a bizarre way it’s good that he did, otherwise the matter may not have come to the national limelight, in which case the “President” may have walked away scot-free!!

sasa mtoto kama huyo akili yake itawai kuwa nzuri kweli? na watu wakiitwa primitive wanaanza kuteta…

Bass. Matiang’i awache ujinga. Onlookers have NO RESPONSIBILITY to intervene.

I also wonder what Matiangi expected them to do. Hit the Panga wielding man with a stone? Wouldn’t that amount to taking the law into your hand?

Sigara je? Ama hiyo ni dawa?

Atleast there is a health warning on the packet of sigara

Hapa ndo ma afisa polisi walifaa kudumisha sheria

hio kitu nilishidwa kuwatch,na bado chenye niliona for two seconds bado chanisubua.savages

Did you read what i wrote yesterday, ni kijana ako polytechnic hapo karibu, that clip was shared somewhere innocently tukaipata, the mountain is how to charge bystanders, section 107 (1) is very vague in relationship with this case.

I always tell you guys that Matiangi no mnyambo ya punda. Bystanders will be charged under which section of the law? Halafu ndio mtu akatwekatwe hivyo without the intervention of the police is a failure on the part of Matiangi and he needs to resign.

The person who recorded that scene should be commended, kama sio yeye hamugejua hio ukatili, niko na ingine ya kwa kina ingiti last week, how do you burn a thief because he has stolen mandisi from a farm.

Abetment but a very weak case.

Pamba kweli wewe in D- material.
[ATTACH=full]250930[/ATTACH]

Hata ukijaribu kuokoa itasemekana you are an accomplice

it would have been even more commendable for him to try and save that mans life… us knowing that he was slaughtered like snake does not make him less dead…

matiangi is right , huyo jamaa yafaa apigwe risasi ya kixhwa but watu wa kakamega sijui wako aje panga wanakata watu daily kwanza hapo amalemba

That murderer is stupid. Isn’t he afraid of reprisal since these days people have cameras all over? I am sure the victim has family/friends who want to/will revenge.

Matiang’i apantambua tarehe?

Ndio maana nakupenda,Una huruma sana