matiangi

see, u can’t drag me to the muddy waters ur directing me to. My response was clear… how u interpret it, is ur own business not mine.

Give Matiangi a break, hio ni kazi yake. If you want to do something stupid dont do it in Nairobi Kisumu or Mombasa, beating up two cops was madness enough. Kujeni town kesho utajua hujui

If the police are allowed to show their full force just one day, i can assure you that would be the last we would see of this demos. And i can tell you that day is coming, when demonstrators will know it is a life and death exercise.

:D:D:D:D Man down!! Man down!! I repeat man down!!

they’ve been trying too hard to provoke a body count. sasa wameambiwa no more demos in NBI, KSM and MSA CBDs while the c0nvenor is wanted to account for their sins…

definitely hujawai somea psychology crowd mentality and control .

[ATTACH=full]131960[/ATTACH]
The difference between Raila and Matiangi is that one is an internationally reknown Enigma while the other is eNgima.

Mr Ibu does not have the power to stop Kenyans from exercising their right to demonstrate. Not even his boss.

What is it to be famous and yet to never get what you have wanted your whole life.
Matiangi is actually regarded very highly because of what he achieved in the education sector.
Babuon is just a passing wind that we will easily forget once the devil calls him home.:D:D:D

Ongeza engiti kwa hiyo list anakaa crossbreed ya jakoyo midiwo na Gladys wanga

ile siku itahappen ndo utajua kwanini pokots wameishi kushinda askari & nothing happens

A george fucking soros henchman!

nugu hata helmet haina…

Well it has happened today, there 8s a big difference between urban protesters and a rural tribal militia. From now onwards it is serious business. Did you see how fearful they were, non dared to go cbd