Matthew Lempurkel

Almost thought you finally decided to share the pending hekeya.

1 Like

I am not being funny or witty but you guys should organise yourself, We had the same problem where I come from and later realized offence is the best defense. Hizo rungu you can manufacture your own mathiokore. Heshima itadumu.

1 Like

Guka Prediction: Matthew will be dead within an year.

ION, this is what I don’t get about Babuon’s educated followers; the guy is a disaster/tragedy waiting to happen to this country. He’s the quintessential African strongman, an Idi Amin of sorts. Sweet to be with but completely without empathy for fellow humans. Manipulative and violent (which sensible 72-year old attacks a youthful armed police officer in the glare of cameras?). Why would anybody sensible follow such a man?

God forbid that this evil, evil man ascends to power in this beautiful country.

4 Likes

Smells of a bloody plan to instigate war in both maa lands. Jakuon ni saitan

1 Like

Even Atheismo knows Raila is a symbol of something that’s very wrong.

I’ll put up a story of a few interactions I had with the man, his hangers-on, and Turkana ODM youths.

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D:Dthere’s no need to actually now. the guy has captured everything…

we would rather there was another way bro, the peaceful way…

bile does that to you…when you allow too much to accumulate in you…

2 Likes

True but being taken as a weakling is a very bad thing. The brutes only understand violence, speak their language and you will understand each other perfectly.

2 Likes

Kuna mahali kulitengezwa irrigation scheme for them in Marsabit (I forget the exact name) but they left claiming they’re not farmers. Saa hii ni Karis na Njoro wanalima huko.

5 Likes

The same is replicated at Bura irrigation scheme.

1 Like

The new Governer Nderitu has given me confidence to reinvest, kdf hawacheki na watu[ATTACH=full]123568[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]123570[/ATTACH]

1 Like

In the interest of fairness and objectivity, please read this piece that was written by an Aljazeera correspondent.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/07/ugly-truth-wildlife-conservation-kenya-170727132233278.html

1 Like

objectivity is subjective depending on which lenses one is wearing…when a talker posted gory images of slaughtered wildlife when the Laikipia crisis began she tried to advance the view that it was senior government officials fanning the crisis so they grab the ranches after the mzungus have fled. it later turned out that the samburu and other migrant pastoralists were being incited so as to evoke a harsh response from government with an eye on the Aug 8 elections. when the invasions failed to evoke desired response they shot an OCS, later a mzungu far and later world renowned conservationist Kuki, all in an attempt to escalate the crisis…
the problems in the north, if you ask me, will only be solved if there are reforms in land ownership and animal husbandry. the current situation where a herder can keep any number of animals and graze them anywhere means no one takes responsibility for ensuring the land is not degraded. prolonged droughts such as the recent one leave the communities exposed and vulnerable to conflicts…

1 Like

I fully agree with the highlighted part. STOP encroaching communal lands under the guise of conservation. Native communities have coexisted with wild animals for years and do not poach or harm them. Historically you will see that [SIZE=6]outsiders(white settlers[/SIZE]…[SIZE=6].[/SIZE]and a [SIZE=2]former 1st lady[/SIZE]) are the ones who have done most damage to Kenyan wildlife & land ownership, but still come back to pour salt on the Natives wounds under the umbrella of conservation.