Mattress ikishika moto?

@DeliciousShiko kuja uone kichinjio

I say kaka lugha la changanya sana tumia mufti ya watu Wa bara…

1 Like

A man’s home is his castle

4 Likes

Sasawa.

Umeanza vipoa I used to have a meko atleast you already have a 2cooker gas cooker

But bed nimuhimu invest in a good bed and a dope mattress and a table with draws to put your plates and on top of it your gas cooker on its coz not advisable to cook on the floor with that cooker .Then go to river road or Eastleigh and buy good curtains. The rest will come slowly

3 Likes

Nashukuru kwa wasia wako. Nitayalatilia maanani maoni yako

Hivi jameni 28th kuna nini? Msoto? Nishatafta vijisenti kidogo vya kushughulikia next week (na kwa sadfa siku yenyewe yakujilipa ni hii hapa umetaja: 28).

It is not much neither is it little. It’s just enough[ATTACH=full]120980[/ATTACH]

Ni $80 bucks but peasant atang’ang’ana ifike $120

3 Likes

Jikaze brathe, utainuka tu.

4 Likes

pole m2random the Gods arewith you

2 Likes

Naona matissues huko nyuma @The.Black.Templar would be proud. Ngangana msee

5 Likes

I hope you’re not referring to me as such! We are two distinct people (washika dau).

Hahahahahaha.

Stop drawing comparisons. This chap is doing things the legit way and embracing his beginnings. Wewe nenda ucompare notes na sidika. Yo, kaka @aleki usiwakubali viruka njia wakupotezee mwelekeo wa maisha na maadili.
Ng’ang’ana, siku njema itawadia.

6 Likes

Well done man. This is a real elder.
“despise not humble beginnings, The Lord is happy that the work ha started” Ezra 4.

1 Like

Watu huanza hivyo Aboo. You’re on the right path

1 Like

You have a problem aki umeignoriwa huko ukamuanza huku. All you know nikumfuata in all her comments namatusi haiko even on posts unrelated pewa bra uvae nugu chieetthhh

Mimi nilianza na single room ya 3500 pale gwa-kairu. Utatoboa usikonde

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]120991[/ATTACH]
You’re not fit to dine at the table of men. Ends ulie woiiii kama mwanamke kwa thread ingine, and pull your skirt down I can see your ovaries.

11 Likes

Btwn you have a nice Padlock :slight_smile:

If you are good at writing and with a serious portfolio jaribu pale Problogger those guys can help you quit poverty forever. You can get paid as low as $1 per word.

You just need a domain email and a website so that they see you are a serious person.

2 Likes

watoto wa skuizi wanapenda pesa ya haraka ndio mnafanya akina uhuruto wakwamilie kwa kiti ju hamtaki kuchoka 75% of kenya’s untapped lazy population is seating thea ready to be exploited by greedy politicians. ndio nyinyi wale nawaonanga mkibeba bags za laptop around mkiwa na sandals, as much as nakupa congs za kuanza vipoa, pliz pliz try to venture out thea na kufanya makazi za mkono kwenye utafinywa kidole, utanukisha socks, chafua nguo, toa jasho, kauka mdomo, chomwa na jua, kosana na watu, lipwa nusu sometyms, maliza kiatu, miss lunch, miss kunaw uso, dharauliwa, kopa, kopeshwa, lipa, daishwa kwa fujo. all this do not lyk to have it easy, usiniambie ukikosa net hio siku utakunywa strong tea, sikatai ni vizuri, but let those online jobs be a by the way on your free time tuseme. but thats my advice n my view to this lyf, that nothing can substitute hardwork.

9 Likes