Mattress Recommendation.

Huwa unalamba hio shimo?nko sure hii mattress ni yako

Why buy a new one when you are in the last minute plans of moving to mayuu?

This is actually one of the best things you can sleep on.

I still have two and half months to go… plus kitu na feel ni mimi mwenyewe najua… i will either get to sell it or hand it over to someone… not a big deal… my health and well being is paramount.

Fasting fasting,you have excess toxins in your body.
Sijasema uwachane na mattress

Ghasiaa … mimi huwa ni mtu I don’t care much for where I sleep. Niko na ngozi kaa io kwa living room floor yangu pale kwa ranch na I must admit nimelalia mara kibaoand its damn pretty comfy. Mimi na kitanda sijui tunakuanga na shida gani … half the time I never make it to bed. The coach usually does the trick for me. Kitanda ni kaa niko na mama or any other of my women I happen to be with ama kaa nafika mtaa nimelewa chakari nijikokota hadi bed. Bure mimi uishi kwa living room. Kawaida uwa natulia na cognac niki roll ma blunt while blazing another one nikiwa juu PS ama movie mara na browse … saa ngapi nitainuka kwenda bed.

Alaah!! Kumbe we ni rustler bonoko

And once you get a good one, follow instructions on how and when to turn it

The softer your mattress is, the worse it is for your bback and neck pain.

Let us not cheapen the village this much. Kijiji irakuja kuwa place iko na umama mob sana tukianza kudiscuss such feminine topics. Juzi ilikuwa air fryers. Leo mattress. Next tutadiscuss non-stick sufurias?

Hio sio Dr mattress mblo…hapo hakunanga cha kufungiwa on sight…hizo hua display tu…lazima upimishe alafu wakuletee after 3-6 days

Wewe unataka watu wa discuss mkundu daily… haiwes.

I endorse this mattress.

There’s nothing feminine about this discussion especially for us elders.We want to mind our aging bodies. Kwani wewe unalala juu ya mawe ?

Not the case of a prescription mattress. You can’t just walk in na uchukue any. You might end up with the wrong mattress.